Archinect
anchor

Mutual Benefit Photographs of very cool built Projects, Can you Help?

Kiler Photo

Greetings,

I'm an Architectural photographer based in Southern California, and have shot many things, but much of my work is older, and I am trying to update my portfolio, and bring in much more cool and interesting work.

I was wondering if you, or any of your colleagues had built work that needed to be photographed, and that you thought would make smashing photographs.

I'd really love to push myself further out on the professional edge, and closer to really great design, than where I shoot much of my work now. Great, innovative, and imaginitive design really and truly excites me, and I want/need to be part of that.

I'm not at this point even really asking to be paid, if you want to use the images. If someone wants to help out with materials, that would be ok though, but not expected.

I went to an Architectural Photography workshop, now 15 years ago, taught by Peter Aaron from ESTO. His recommendation to me at that time, was to improve my portfolio, and that my reputation and quality of assignments would improve, by virtue of the quality of what I photographed, and that sometimes, you have to volunteer to get those images in your portfolio.

So, I'm volunteering... again...
I'd be glad to consider Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Diego, LA/Orange/Inland Empire Counties, and San Francisco area locations, maybe even New Mexico.

You can review my portfolio on my website...

www.kilerphoto.com

It shoudln't disappoint, and I trust it may even have some fun things to look at... maybe, but hey, that's what I'm trying to work on... :-)

Thanks for your time, and any response.

Sincerely, Paul Kiler
(951) 246-1759

Mar 26, 06 10:07 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: