ether

those crazy googillians.

Jul 20, 05 11:47 am  · 
 · 

nice.

Jul 20, 05 11:47 am  · 
 · 
kyll

you silly sallies - thats a lava rock in my aunt helga's backyard....

Jul 20, 05 11:50 am  · 
 · 
bigness

how can you land a job at google? they are having way more fun than me.

Jul 20, 05 11:52 am  · 
 · 
tyrrhena

richard, send your resume here

Jul 20, 05 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
trigirl

seriously, that just made my day.

Jul 20, 05 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
pasha

this is great.. love the cheese..

Jul 20, 05 12:41 pm  · 
 · 

Anyone else here remember watching the first moon landing on TV 36 years ago today?

Was anyone here at the big post-911/Ground Zero meeting at the Javetts (sp?) Center 3 years ago today?

[Arbor Street in Philadelphia had its first block party 3 years ago today.]

Unofficial reports claim that some (increasingly strong armed) spirits among those participating at the tranquil crater party/meeting where advocating a "NO MORE HUMAN FOOTPRINTS" policy. (Philadelphia?) Cream Cheese was enjoyed by all, and, as usual, lunatic garb was the fashion staple. [Collins was left in the woods, or so went the Buzz.]
SL, 2002.07.21

Jul 20, 05 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

rita, i remember the first moon landing.
i was in antalya, turkey as young teenager. somebody thought to turn on all the municipal speakers at the old market place, and the whole event was broadcasted live via TRT radio with static. as soon as armstrong said his famous step for humankind sentence, there was a big roar on the old market district and some people cried and prayed 'el fatiha' to allah for the safety and success of the astronouts. i'll never forget that event. yes i cried too.. planets are big in islamic culture. crescent.

Jul 20, 05 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

this is funny...

Jul 20, 05 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
architecturegeek

even more interesting is using google maps to find Hitler.

Jul 20, 05 6:14 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Absolute genius. I need to buy stock.

Jul 20, 05 10:55 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

Pardon me for my keen sense of the obvious, but is it a coincidence that there is a Swastika-shaped building in the Find Hitler link from Above? Weird....

Jul 20, 05 11:35 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

That would not be a coincidence...

And I love the cheese too. Though, the fact that there weren't any ads or the rest of the typical accoutrements made it an obvious joke...

Jul 21, 05 12:16 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: