Archinect
anchor

harry potter and the richest woman in Britain

tzenyujuei

So I was reading a article about J.K. Rowling being the richest woman in Britain with a estimated worth of over $1 billion. I know that she gets royalties from the movies and merchandise but wow... that is alot of money. I wonder how much architects gross from book sales... they sure charge a arm and a leg for those arch. magazines like A+U and El Croqius.

Well for those who arn't taking a year off between degrees and had the time to read the newest book... it was rather dull and boring, so if you were planning on making the time to go out and get it, its not worth it. I hope she finds a way to remedy the rather mediocre writing and give readers a sense of catharsis for the last book or she will have lots of angry middle schoolers and a *cough cough* masters candidate at her door.

Jul 18, 05 10:13 pm
Janosh

She may have a lot of money, but I would bet that she is still less wealthy than Her Royal Highness. And that lady doesn't even write books.

Jul 18, 05 10:51 pm  · 
 · 
tzenyujuei

i believe they said she was indeed richer than the queen.

Jul 19, 05 12:41 am  · 
 · 

highness has no billion, for sure

Jul 19, 05 8:49 am  · 
 · 

highness has no billion, for sure

Jul 19, 05 8:49 am  · 
 · 

and highness was never homeless like jk

Jul 19, 05 8:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: