anchor

Where did everyone suddenly come from?

bigness

i

per

Jul 20, 05 11:36 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

A large dose of irony to those posting comments that refer to the discussions being a little slow lately! Post something interesting, maybe?

Richard Ceccanti - "just make bullshit comments about everything" is a dubious strategy to choose for a newcomer. To emulate the personality of a wanker is easier for some more than others. Straightforward pickings for the enlightened mind!

Wanker – insult (UK) Vulgar slang for a contemptible person, meaning literally one who wanks (masturbates). In Britain it is particularly used of someone who is a self-obsessed show-off. Is similar to the US insult "jerk-off"

Jul 20, 05 12:04 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

see what i meant? u cannot fake this kind of intelligence, this type of wit...stick to bullshit posts, newby.

(hey, what can you post in a thread that says: why are all these people on the site?)

Jul 20, 05 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

see what i meant? u cannot fake this kind of intelligence, this type of wit...stick to bullshit posts, newby.

(hey, what can you post in a thread that says: why are all these people on the site?)

Jul 20, 05 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

lol - I don't know the answer to the question either...

Jul 20, 05 12:22 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

Sometimes asking the question is more important than getting an answer.

Jul 20, 05 1:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: