Archinect
anchor

Where's That (or 'a') Link to Salary Surveys

MysteryMan

I saw areal neat-O one before, but lost the link. It had comments from employees (presumably anaonymus) and gave their firm a grade. If you architktor-types have that, or other good salary/job quality links - represZent.

Obrigado meus amigos.

Jul 14, 05 2:38 pm
momentum

inside arch?

Jul 14, 05 2:45 pm  · 
 · 

There is also the archinect salary poll located conveniently to your left hand side.

Jul 14, 05 2:51 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Thanks pixel, those letters highlighted in RED don't stand out much. Actually, I checked that some days ago, but I think what 'momentum' offered was the site I was thinking of. 'Preciate it .

Jul 14, 05 3:00 pm  · 
 · 

MM:
I wasn't being sarcastic (don't know if you think I was) - I've overlook that link to the left several times for whatever reason when I've been looking for it in the past.

Jul 14, 05 3:08 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Hey P-Ho. No, I didn't mean to suggest that. I REALLY did miss that BIG RED 'button'. I've got that problem of focusing too much on what's in front of me (like a greyhound) & not seeing the 'forest from the trees'. Using cliches is also another problem of mine...Que, sera,sera.
Thanks for helping me to see the 'big picture.' It was 'right under my nose.' See what I mean?

Jul 14, 05 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
scratches

Just saw this thread and wanted to mention that today's issue of ArchVoices (July 15) includes a bunch of links to design salary surveys.

Jul 15, 05 12:52 am  · 
 · 

this one?

http://www.insidearch.org/home.php

dont think it has salaries listed directly but includes employee satisifaction with compensation and other stuff...

Jul 15, 05 12:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: