Archinect
anchor

wrestling & Acrhitecture

icedragon

do architects like Wrestling. or is that a secrete vice you won't talk about here?

Jun 24, 05 11:19 pm
BOTS

The Elimination Chamber has serious health and safety issues!

Jun 25, 05 8:18 am  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

I did a set of production room & office drawings for WCW back in tha day!

It was fun having to scale everything by 1.25

Jun 25, 05 8:31 am  · 
 · 
icedragon

wow

Jun 25, 05 11:03 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

Late nights in the studio, we used to start talking about wrestling... I think wrestling trash talking after a harsh crit is a good way to vent... My friend used to come out of a rough crit after an all nighter and give a nice loud Nature Boy Rick Flair "WOOOOO!" from his gut..

Jun 26, 05 1:04 am  · 
 · 
heterarch

professional wrestling is great guilty entertainment, but real wrestling is the greatest sport on the planet. not very entertaining to watch though.

Jun 27, 05 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
icedragon

oh yah the ice dragon gonna run wild on you

Jun 29, 05 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

speaking of hulk hogan. i saw him two weeks ago when i was having dinner on larchmont (in LA). still looks EXACTLY the same.

Jun 29, 05 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
juan moment

I heard that the Tulane had a faculty departmental wrestling match and that a female instructor won. I have a lot of trouble imagining architecture professors wrestling. Has anyone heard of anything like this?

Jun 29, 05 5:57 pm  · 
 · 
momentum

i worked on the preliminary stages of stone cold steve austins house when i was in san antonio.

i wouldn't even say it is a great design, but it was better than what the boss put up. he asked me if he thought i could improve it, and i told him flat out yes, so he dared me to take a couple hours and sketch on it. he liked it, and told me to do a hardline render for him to show stone cold the next morning, so i took it home, did it, and gave it to him the next morning.

since i hadn't slept so i could finish the drawing, i went home and came back later in the day. my friend there told me the boss looked at it for like 20 minutes at his desk cause he liked it so much, then decided it needed trees. he took the pencil and ink drawing (on mylar), and put in some kindergarten ass trees in green and brown colored pencil.

less than 2 weeks later i got let go.

stone cold's got some big fucking calves and his girl at the time had mega implants. true story.

Jun 29, 05 7:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: