Archinect
anchor

Pneumatic Bars Details Needed!!!

Kristix You! Black Emperor

I am needing urgentely some details about this technology of pneumatic bars, Kas Oosterhuis acclaimed to have study for his 'Trans-Ports' pavillion. Someone here told me he did a degree with this sort of mouving architecture and I hope you'll help me find some details of construction of this stuff as I need it for Design Lab.
thnx guyz

Jun 20, 05 5:50 am

please help, it's important
C'mon guyz I know you know somethin!!!

Jun 20, 05 10:23 am  · 
 · 
abracadabra

Pneumatic Bars details? sure, i always carry in my pocket a few of them.. shit where is it.? god damn i must have washed it with my pants.. sorry, but wait i am gonna get some more soon. should i send it to design lab directly?

Jun 20, 05 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
forever

I am not interested in this subject.

I am merely trying out my new membership.

I picked this discussion group because there are few entries, and that would make it easier to read this response.

I do, however, wish you the best of luck in your search for pneumatic bars details, as well as your working and private life.

good bye....

Jun 20, 05 6:06 pm  · 
 · 

i'm usually one to try to help...but i have no idea what this is about. what is it you would like for these bars to do?

Jun 20, 05 6:26 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

steven i think kristi is asking detais for something like this. you got some? :)

Jun 20, 05 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

but then again, kristi might be asking for this in the design lab. could be an important addition to the lab..

Jun 20, 05 7:24 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

this site on cosmos 1, solar sail. it will be launched tomorrow by russians.
link

Jun 21, 05 12:09 am  · 
 · 
architecturegeek

I did this for my thesis.

Try Festo
these are the pnuematic "muscles" used in the MUSCLE project.
FESTO has some detail drawings and 3D objects you can download...a warning they are somewhat slow to respond.

I believe this is the drive your looking for.

Jun 21, 05 12:25 am  · 
 · 
rutger

something on archined...ooops its in dutch, anyway Kristi you will like the images.

Jun 21, 05 3:58 pm  · 
 · 

Hey Architecturegreek, those links leaded me nowhere. Can you please peput them correctly. Thanks rutger I really liked those images.
Hey Abracadabra where did you got those printscreens? Awsome!!! Gimme me more.
thnx again
k

Jun 22, 05 9:39 am  · 
 · 

I found those Festo and really great details. Thnx alot architecturegreek (efkaristo poli), I don't know what I could do without all of you guys.
ciao

Jun 22, 05 12:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: