Archinect
anchor

Worst Rock Song Ever!!!

liberty bell

1. I never liked Jethro Tull until I saw them perform live at an outdoor concert in Vienna Austria 1991. Ian Anderson is an amazing performer.

2. We Built the City is clearly the worst rock song ever.

Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure I posted these exact same two comments oh about 100 comments ago on this thread! These are two convictions I hold dear.

Aug 3, 07 8:39 am  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

What were you wearing, Icedragon?

Aug 3, 07 9:17 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

LOL Poczatek!!

Let's see, We Built This City came out in 1985, which means I was 17 years old, so I was wearing Levis 501 (home-tapered so I had to peel them off), a ripped white T-shirt, hot pink snap-front vest, black tennis shoes, and guitar pick earrings. And hair as big as I could get it. With fashion that bad, could music from that year be good, either?

Stumbled onto this official declaration of the suckiness of WBTC while trying to find its release date.

Aug 3, 07 9:50 am  · 
 · 

I'm paying bills this morning and decided to revisit a childhood album while doing so, just to see how it sounds 37 years later. 

Foghat: Girls To Chat and Boys To Bounce. Excellent album title, but oh man does the music suck. It's embarrassingly bad.

So bad it compelled me to bring this 13 year old thread back to life. So, so bad.

Nov 24, 18 10:13 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I’m literally in  a suburban Indianapolis Target *right now* hearing Rockin’ Into the Night by .38 Special on the store speakers. Things change, things stay the same. Love you vado!

Mar 7, 20 4:22 pm  · 
 · 
revolutionary poet

i respectfully disagree. where is vado?

Mar 7, 20 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
Koww

Life is a Highway

Mar 9, 20 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Come on, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, yeah

Mar 9, 20 2:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: