Luis Fraguada

that was pretty cool stainB.

now check out Darth Tater!

May 23, 05 11:51 am  · 
 · 
Mason White
NEWS FLASH

Dark Lord Of The Architects

Darth Vader - alias actor Hayden Christensen - is aiming to shun the Dark Side and become... an architect.

The 24-year-old Canadian has upset his fans by announcing: "Maybe the new Star Wars film will be my last movie."

And he believes drawing up building plans will be more fun than films, according to The Sun.

In Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Hayden plays Anakin Skywalker, who turns into the evil Darth.

It's a role which has given him worldwide stardom but he says it does not turn him on any more.

The Sun quotes him as saying: "I don't find Hollywood interesting, so I'm thinking about studying architecture instead.

"A film is a product and as an actor you can only sell it if you sell yourself."

Going a little deep, the actor continued: "You don't get to sit at the table before you're ready to give away your integrity.

"Maybe it works for Orlando Bloom. It doesn't work for me."
May 24, 05 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: