Archinect
anchor

Catfight...really important world news....

Jefferson
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/21/people.paris.hilton.ap/index.html

How can this be front page news everywhere???!!!! What has happened
to our culture!!! This is pathetic!!!

Apr 22, 05 1:58 pm
A Center for Ants?

since when does a hissy fit between two girls become internationally news worthy?

Apr 22, 05 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
e

it has been pathetic news, but front page news everywhere is a bit over exaggerated.

Apr 22, 05 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
Suture

thats HOTT!

Apr 22, 05 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
Jefferson

anyone who wears a shirt with their "catch phrase" on it needs to go away...i mean seriously, go away

Apr 22, 05 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

The only simple life episode i'd watch is a two special where these two drama queens get sucked into a piece of farm equipment, preferably a combine. it saddens me that these girls are role models to someone, somewhere.

Apr 22, 05 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
Jefferson

They are huge role models to alot of people somewhere. I can just see some no-life hillbillies in Missouri standing around a water cooler getting into a serious discussion about this and feeling really bad for them. "oh poor Paris, she should really forgive Nicole" (I love how every celebrity now goes by one name - roll eyes)

I hear that episode is this season's cliffhanger....can't wait!

Apr 22, 05 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
e

they should intern in frank gerhy's office.

Apr 22, 05 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
Jefferson

"like, frank, that crumpled piece of scrap metal on your desk is soooo hott!"

Apr 22, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

being from missouri, i take great offense to your comment Jefferson.

now, if you dont mind, i think i see some gatherers at the water cooler... between the simple life and dukes of hazard, i dont know how i get work done.

yee-haw.

Apr 22, 05 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

I know what Nicole did.

Apr 22, 05 4:21 pm  · 
 · 
e

do tell.

Apr 22, 05 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

It'll cost you. Lots.

Apr 22, 05 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
e

i gotta quarter.

Apr 22, 05 4:52 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Is that how you play poker? I'm yet to be impressed.

Apr 22, 05 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
e

no, in poker i take all your money.

Apr 22, 05 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
jitter12

What front page? It's not on Google news anywhere, nor is it on CNN's front page, the link you posted. If you click on Entertainment, it has a one line heading at the bottom of the page. Talk about stretching!!

Apr 22, 05 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
mmm3

ha-

'Hilton loyalists wonder if Richie may have had something to do with the incident at Nicky Hilton's apartment, where a group gathered to watch a tape of Paris hosting "Saturday Night Live." When the tape was placed in the VCR, it was not "SNL" but Paris' infamous sex video.'

Apr 22, 05 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

this "news" has completely overshadowed the real news of the day. no not the passing of the energy bill or tom delay's troubles, the real news as to whether paula abdul is on drugs. ps the girl that makes my lattes in the morning is hotter than paris anyday

Apr 23, 05 8:15 am  · 
 · 
e

of course paula's on crack pipe.

Apr 23, 05 11:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: