Archinect
anchor

Comparing the Computer Software programmers workmethods to those in an Architects Office

coolhaus

While following links on personal productivity I came upon this website which contains the blog of a computer programmer describes "Getting Things Done When You Are Only a Grunt" :http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000332.html
in particular his 5 Strategies and the Joel Test. I not only found it interesting and informative but I identified with some of the problems he mentions and wondered what it would be like if some of the parallels in production/working drawing environments were made. I might be wrong but I think I'm going to show this to the rest of my colleauges and see what they think. At the least you should find it amusing. Particularly about private offices and neutralizing the bozo!! Be interested to hear what you think...

Apr 13, 05 6:02 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: