Archinect
anchor

How do 3D floor plans enhance stakeholder understanding during the design and planning phases?

helenanderson

I’m particularly interested in how 3D floor plans can enhance stakeholder understanding and decision-making during the design and planning phases. From my perspective, 3D floor plans provide a more immersive and intuitive view of the space compared to traditional 2D drawings, making it easier for stakeholders to visualize the final outcome and assess design choices. They can also facilitate better communication among project teams and clients by offering a clearer representation of spatial relationships and design elements. I’d love to hear how others have utilized 3D floor plans in their projects. What specific benefits have you observed, and how have they influenced stakeholder decisions? Your insights could provide valuable perspectives on maximizing the effectiveness of 3D floor plans. 

Aug 16, 24 11:48 am
graphemic

Bot

Aug 16, 24 12:48 pm  · 
1  · 

It's totally a serious business person from the business factory that needs to know about this. I'm sure they will have many opportunities for anyone who can help them.

Aug 16, 24 12:54 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

3D.... also known as triple penetration.  Good bot.

Aug 16, 24 1:03 pm  · 
2  · 

As long as you use caulk you'll be ok.

Aug 16, 24 1:13 pm  · 
1  · 

I find 3D plans difficult to understand. A simple floor plan with good line weights and poche plus a couple-few perspectives is sufficient for my clients. 

It *really* helps if the ground floor plan has site ground plane rendering.

Posted in good faith. 

Aug 20, 24 10:43 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

More Stakeholders than a Sizzler.

Aug 21, 24 9:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: