Archinect
anchor

Asian American Architect/Design Groups

yellowgradient

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of Asian American Architect/Design groups (especially Midwest/Chicagoland area). I've been to a few different organizations like iNOMA, women's group, etc. but I haven't found one that is Asian American focused.

And it's totally not meant to disclude any other race, I'm just interested in being able to speak to others that might share similar narrative as me being in the industry. Discussion on our identity and how we can make a presence/impact on this world (positive one I hope!)

Thank you!

Oct 29, 18 8:01 am
randomised

Sorry I don't have anything to add to this content-wise, not American nor Asian. I'm just here to congratulate you on your username. 

Oct 30, 18 5:04 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I'm not very fond of yellow.  Is there a group for people like me where we can share our stories and perhaps make a positive impact on this world?

Oct 30, 18 8:11 am  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

This is wildly specific...And perhaps an opportunity to create your own group. 

However, I do agree with your assesment of NOMA and not being Asian-American focused or really open to all minorities. 

Oct 30, 18 4:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: