Archinect
anchor

1800 Victorian Floor Plan

lofreire

Please send comments, questions, or concerns on attached rendering. Thank you.

Oct 24, 18 12:46 pm
Rusty!

Do they not have stairs in state of NJ?

Oct 24, 18 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

There's a fucking old mattress on the street in the google street view of the house.

Oct 24, 18 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It's shit.

Next question

Oct 24, 18 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
Fivescore

Um...  What is it supposed to be?  Without knowing where the windows and doors are, ceiling heights, general aesthetics of the space, who the occupants are, what their program is, etc.... what do you want to know?  The generic doll house furniture fits  in some rooms, and not so well in others.  The kitchen is far too tight and totally unworkable, and the fixture clearances don't work in the 38 sf bathroom.  Once you put the doors in you'll most likely find that their swings make things even worse in most rooms.  The living room is very sad - I hope there's a nice view from a window - otherwise the occupants will just sit on the sofa and stair at the plant on the floor. 

Overall this reminds me of a "colorforms" set I had when I was about 6, in which colorful vinyl pictures of furniture could be stuck to a floor plan and rearranged.  So, points for nostalgia, I guess.

Oct 24, 18 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

This is not Victorian, or a floorplan, or a rendering.

Oct 24, 18 1:46 pm  · 
 · 

Exactly.

Oct 24, 18 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
( o Y o )

nice hallways

Oct 24, 18 2:16 pm  · 
 · 

Love the kitchen with breakfast table in 43 sf. Brilliant!

Oct 24, 18 8:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: