Archinect
anchor

Is Work Experience compulsory in USA/Canada/Australia before applying for M Arch part II?

Hi, Im in the last year of my Bsc(Architectural Studies). The Course duration is of 3 years and accredited by the Local Architecture Board of Malaysia as the institution is in Malaysia. My plan is to finish my Bachelors first and then straightly apply for Part II(M Arch). Is Work Experience compulsory to have before applying for M Arch part II in USA/Canada/Australia? Thank you.

Jul 18, 18 8:58 am
Non Sequitur

Try here if your memory is short

Jul 18, 18 10:18 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

In reference to schools in the US, most schools do not require work experience before application to MArch.  If you are in doubt, inquire to the school you are interested in directly.

Also note that in the US, MArch I and MArch II programs are two different things.  You may want to read up on that if you aren't sure the difference.  Otherwise, you may get confusion when talking with people in the states.  No one here calls it a "Part II".

Jul 18, 18 10:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: