Archinect
anchor

Portfolio critique

Alantelias

Hi. Im Alan a 5th year architecture student from Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina). Im interested in apply as an intern at big, cobe, and mvrdv.  I need some critique for my portfolio.

https://issuu.com/alantelias/docs/alan_telias_1

pd: Sorry for the spanish, I will translate it soon

Feb 29, 16 2:24 pm
MinimalCrazy

Why include a photo in portfolio? Should let the employers judge you by your work. Giving a photo can lead to a possibility of employers being judgmental

pre-9: i cant understand your project through those diagrams

11: composition/layout isn't very good. Plans need detail either hatching or labels

13. lineweights!

15: layout??

Rest is okay.

Are you planning on applying to other firms as well?

p.s: dont take my criticism harshly, im just a student as well, working at one of those firms.

Feb 29, 16 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
Clachecc91

I think your portfolio's great! And if you don't get hired because of your picture, it's only because you are way too beautiful :) Plus that's the Guggenheim, and everybody loves it.

PS: New York suits you

Feb 29, 16 9:03 pm  · 
 · 
Alantelias

Thnak you Minimal Crazy for taking the time to review it. I will try to improve it. Which other firm do you think i should try? Where are you working?

Thank you Clachecc we can go out for a drink some day! jaja

Feb 29, 16 9:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: