Archinect
anchor

W is for Winner

Jroc

40mil is alot, but thier gonna need to smoke alot of crack to make the next 4 years of right wing fanaticism seem like a good thing.

Jan 20, 05 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
plexus 1

archangel.....'a pipe dream liberal candidacy' that almost half of our nation supported. this extreme intolerance is the central problem with politics and society in general.

Jan 20, 05 5:01 pm  · 
 · 

america's burden is angry white men

Jan 20, 05 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
RqTecT

Amen My Brother

Jan 20, 05 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

That's a Rather racist thing to say.

Jan 20, 05 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
o+

...plex,

..intolerance isn't the problem with politics, politics is the problem ....

Jan 20, 05 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
kakacabeza

I just love how Ann Coulter appears on the cover of her book, wearing a sleeveless leather dress in a seductive pose. Its the ultimate in irony. A liberated woman, perhaps a power lesbian, speaking her mind - railing against anything "liberal (i.e. open)" and progressive.

Jan 20, 05 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
whistler

Archangel thanks for the link.

Regardless of your Political stance I just find it a lot of money Clinton or Bush I don't really care, it just seems wasteful. I like the comment about the used dress... as if.

Although there has always been a tradition in the Canadian government when new budgets were to be announced that the Finance minister ( whoever it was ) prepared by buying a new pair of shoes. The type, brand and style were highly reflective of the budget he was to announce. I always found it a great little detail and amused by it as a statement. One year a number of years back ( I can't remeber when exactly ) the Finance minister made a huge statement about our current financial situation by going and buying a great pair of second hands shoes, took them to a cobbler and who repaired and polished them. It was a terrific statement and the budget that was announced truly did just that, It was the first budget to turn Canada around where each year since we have paid down our debits.

Jan 20, 05 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
too degrading

To produce, avocados need to be grafted which implies compromise and other subtle arts - genetic engineering! wasted on republicans. And democrats. What's happening in New Zealand these days...

Are they running a deficit like ours? Waging a war of opportunity soley for profiteers? Are they participating in the coaliton of the willing - hey another W word!

sigh.

Weltanschauung is another W word...and Bush's fills me with Weltschmerz

Jan 21, 05 3:17 am  · 
 · 
cracker
Jan 25, 05 10:24 pm  · 
 · 
dia

to too degrading - find out about NZ here.
Although todays news is'nt that good - we've gone through a spate of violence over the last couple of weeks.

Check out the Real Estate section and see what you can buy down here

Jan 25, 05 11:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: