Archinect
anchor

barcelona schools

me

I want to study abroad in barcelona for a semester, and I'm looking at ESARQ UIC and and IAAC. Does anyone have any information on either of them? I know classes at IAAC are taught in English, but I'm not sure about ESARQ. Any input on either of them would be appreciated.

thanks

Nov 23, 04 3:01 pm

i assume you've already checked out the school blog for the Advanced Architecture Institute of Catalunya?

Nov 23, 04 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

there's also the UPC post-graduation and specialization courses & masters...
I guess you already visited ESARQ's website too

Nov 23, 04 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
me

yes, I've done all of the above. i was really wondering if anyone had any firsthand experience with these schools

Nov 23, 04 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
Lianne

Hello. I am finishing my undergraduate studies in the US and am looking around for masters programs. I'm still not sure if I should stay in the US or go abroad. I have been looking at IAAC, however sill do not know enough to make a decision... I have read mixed feelings about the program from you guys. Are there any other programs in the area that anyone would recommend looking at? Also, I would like to be free to work internationally and am not sure how the licensing system works if I do my masters in Spain.
Thanks

Jun 27, 05 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
Lianne

Hello. I am finishing my undergraduate studies in the US and am looking around for masters programs. I'm still not sure if I should stay in the US or go abroad. I have been looking at IAAC, however sill do not know enough to make a decision... I have read mixed feelings about the program from you guys. Are there any other programs in the area that anyone would recommend looking at? Also, I would like to be free to work internationally and am not sure how the licensing system works if I do my masters in Spain.
Thanks

Jun 27, 05 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

I visited the polytechnic (polytechnica) school of architecture just out of interest, looked ok, weird but cool building, pretty good student work up on the walls as far as I could tell. Quite conservative, but then that's fine by me.

Jun 28, 05 8:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: