Archinect
anchor

Just wondering does anyone know about how many new architecture students graduate each year?

creativity expert

with tons of blogs all over the internet full of students, Im just wondering how many students are graduating each year? not including all the people that eventually drop out, but that would be an interesting number too. I know currently including licensed architects the architecture community is at about 220,000 people or something a little more than that. with over half of those people unemployed it does not seem to phasing students who go into an architecture program. Anyway just wondering if anyone has an idea.

Feb 4, 11 12:01 pm
creativity expert

I hope no one takes this as another rant about the crippling economy, or the unemployed people in architecture enough has been said about that by now, and it is not in any way an attack against those going to architecture college, purely statistical.

Feb 4, 11 12:39 pm  · 
1  · 
gresham

If you go to the NAAB's web site here you can download a presentation called "2009 Report on Accreditation in Architecture." This document indicates that in 2009, there were:

10,264 students enrolled in M.Arch programs.

15,162 students enrolled in B.Arch programs.

3,231 M.Arch degrees were awarded.

2,764 B.Arch degrees were awarded.

So for both M.Arch and B.Arch, the total number of degrees awarded that year was 5,995. I realize that this does not include the 4-year B.S. Arch students, but it's a starting point.

Incidentally, the same document has some pretty interesting stats on Arch Faculty salaries and registration status.

Feb 4, 11 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

thanks

Feb 4, 11 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

Also, the "architecture and engineering" field [civil engineers, architects] is expected to add about 270,000 jobs between 2008-2018 (Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition, BLS).

Given only about 15% of those jobs will be actual architects, that's somewhere between 4000-5000 jobs will be created every year. Even if we go with the higher end figure and assume at least 500 or so B.Archs will pursue M.Archs, that leaves a deficit of around 500 jobs per year for architecture graduates.

Of course, "architecture and engineering occupations" could involve a lot of other similarly related fields that architects would be qualified to work in.

Feb 4, 11 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

Gresham,
I would say that you can easily add (a conservative #) another 16,000 B.S. arch students making the total architecture student body around 42,000 students in 2009 anyway. So we have 5,995 B.arch's, & M.archs, graduating plus id say another 3000 BS arch's, per year, so roughly speaking there are almost 9000 graduates added to the architecture workforce of about 115,000 (unemployed) and in a lot of cases very qualified people. So, we can estimate that every year about 9,000 fresh bodies are added to the architecture community, subtract about 500 b.s. archs who stay in school for an March. still its a high number.

Wow that 42,000 annual student body number boggles the mind! Thats lot of dinero in tuition, with roughly 124,000 unemployed in architecture Yikes. and only about 110 still employed probably. 124,000 unemployed and destitute and it still doesn't discourage high school grads from signing up for arch college? maybe they just don't know how bad it really is, either way the only thing i can say is "why arent you all going to medical school" and good luck.

Feb 5, 11 11:24 am  · 
 · 
jmanganelli

i taught freshman studio last year. without being completely discouraging, i tried to impress upon them the depression-level difficulties facing the industry in the current economy and the relatively low pay, even in good times

i didn't push too much though. my experience was that they have no way to comprehend what i was saying. first, most if not all of them come from families well enough off, even now, that true hardship seems tough for them to comprehend. second, to this point, they been performers throughout their educational history. so my impression is that they think, 'even if the situation is bad, i've always been more or less exceptional compared to my peers, so i'll still find a way to find a (good) job because I am in the top 5 or 10 percent of my peers' not realizing how intense the competition is and that they may not be as exceptional as their high school experience led them to believe

so i don't think warning students about the perils of the industry is a deterrent.....

Feb 5, 11 11:49 am  · 
 · 
creativity expert

oh no I am not trying to deter anyone, this was just pure statistics, but after seeing a tangible number of 124,000 unemployed, I guess thats what prompted me to blurt out "why aren't you going to medical school" my thoughts behind that is we actually need more doctors in this country, not to mention we need more skilled labor also, this statistical thread to could easily run off in a different direction, but no it is just a numbers thread nothing more.

Feb 5, 11 11:55 am  · 
 · 
own1221

In New Zealand there are 3 universities teaching architecture - around 280 graduate in a year and the population of NZ is 4 million people 280/4,000,000=0.00007 [ratio]

What's the ratio of arch grads to population in the US?

Feb 5, 11 4:04 pm  · 
1  · 
creativity expert

I think that relating the number of architecture graduates to the population of a nation is not the point, but rather was to point out by how many more people the architecture work force has increased. Besides as a new graduate, they are not really equipped with the years of experience, knowledge, or the coveted license to actually serve the community. There are a few graduates that have access to finances that will allow them to do something but that is a very small number almost insignificant, and even then they still have no license to practice architecture, here in the USA anyway.

Feb 5, 11 4:30 pm  · 
 · 
quizzical

In grad school I conducted some research that showed, rather conclusively, that the inflation adjusted growth of 'new-construction-put-in-place' in the US tracks population growth almost exactly. This would suggest that the ratio of architects to urban population is, in fact, a meaningful measure for architects to consider over time.

I haven't updated my data in some years, but my earlier research also indicated that the population of both Architects and architectural employment has grown considerably faster than the general population since the 1960s - thus suggesting that the share of new construction spending per architect has declined significantly over this same period of time.

Feb 5, 11 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

This is kind of what I was afraid of, people coming out and taking this thread in a way different direction, it is just a statistical thread nothing more, and quiz, im sorry but here in the USA, we dont call recent graduates "Architects" just because they graduated from college, unlike Europe, I dont make the rules here.

Feb 5, 11 9:00 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

just a reminder I have stated that I started this thread to figure how many new architecture graduates join the architecture workforce per year that's really about it.

Feb 5, 11 9:08 pm  · 
 · 
babs

ce ... don't be such a pompous ass?

Your question was answered by Gresham. Now - in this DISCUSSION FORUM - others want to explore the ramifications of that information, which I find both useful and informative.

This isn't your own private research service. Now that Gresham gave you the data you wanted (data you could have looked up yourself) what else is there to say about your very personal and private 'statistical' question?

Feb 6, 11 6:35 am  · 
 · 
creativity expert

hay hay watch the language, go ahead people take this thread and morph it how ever you like.

Feb 6, 11 8:12 am  · 
 · 
creativity expert

ps. babs,
im glad that this information is useful to you and other people. incidentally, i knew a person from germany that had a similar sounding name to yours, (in college), if that is you im sorry, and just wanted to tell you that I always thought you were hot.

Feb 7, 11 8:14 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

How many architect's retire/die/quit a year?

Feb 7, 11 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Does dying on the inside count?

Aug 2, 20 11:19 pm  · 
 · 
charlesjoseph

i second that question

@SHELLARCHITECT

Aug 22, 17 1:00 am  · 
 · 
Chuck71

More illuminating, how many stay in the profession vs drop out after just a couple of years?

Certainly an issue when it comes to the women in architecture, though I know men who gave up pretty quickly after graduating as well.

Aug 22, 17 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
I'm certainly ready to quit. 2 more years max and I'm out. This industry sucks. Not sure if I can even last that long. So much pompous hipocrasy, time wasting, and insane competition for shit paying jobs. Races to the bottom for client fees and employee wages. It's sad but true, if you're not born rich and hyper competitive, complacent with zero social life, this industry isn't for you.
Aug 22, 17 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Godspeed!

Aug 22, 17 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

TOO MANY.

Aug 22, 17 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
DeTwan

Are we back to "architect bashing" again...where is that dip shit NS to make everyone feel inferior?

Aug 22, 17 4:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Still here. Not sure what I've got to do here... other than remind folks that architecture students are not special.

Aug 22, 17 4:18 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

And that the profession sucks.

Aug 22, 17 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^ it's fine, as long as you're not deluding yourself and think you can cure cancer with awesome design skillz.

Aug 22, 17 4:45 pm  · 
 · 
Bammerdon

Please help - need advice.

I am about to say effit to licensure and would like some input - I am going crazy.  I am almost 40, B. Arch + an MPA (finished architecture school during recession so I went back for an MPA with planning concentration).  I did the NCRAP 3+2 exam plan as I didn't have much choice with the timing.  The last two exams (PPD/PDD) are crazy, they are like 6 exams rolled into two, and they don't seem to test on the reality of architecture.  They are also buggy/glitchy.  I am about to throw in the towel.  I am an exempt employee for a large jurisdiction on the west coast and I write building codes.  I don't NEED my license, and I will never stamp a drawing... I think the only reason I continue to chase it is to validate all the effort I have put toward this effort so far (nearly 1/2 my life when you consider preparing for college and all that s**t).  

Is this familiar to anybody?  Would you continue to chase the license for maybe a 15% pay increase? ...to validate your efforts?  Would you give the process the bird?  

Personally, besides some project management other basic stuff, what do architects DO that isn't done by engineers, construction managers, planners? I don't really even respect the architecture "profession" (I think it's BS and needs to be scrapped) that I am struggling to enter...maybe I just answered my own question.  

Aug 2, 20 10:08 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Your last paragraphs screams ignorance. Stick with the cushy office job in the planning department.

Aug 2, 20 10:37 pm  · 
 · 
Bammerdon

Thanks, man! I appreciate your response.

Aug 3, 20 11:47 am  · 
1  · 
Bammerdon

...to update, I get that architects design buildings and manage projects, but the heavy lifting is done by consultants - the architect just puts it all together and takes credit. Unless you're talking about tiny projects then yeah, maybe the architect does it all (or nothing - no need for a license for two story res). But I am talking about large institutional projects which require buy-in by the public, the jurisdiction, and literally a book full of calculations.

Aug 3, 20 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I do my own heavy lifting. I also do my own stunts too.

Aug 3, 20 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

redacted

Aug 2, 20 10:36 pm  · 
 · 
apscoradiales

From the professions point - too many; waters down competition for jobs and salaries.

From the corporate point of view - not enough; for the reasons opposite to the ones above.

Aug 4, 20 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
Bammerdon

eh, I am over it.  Failed my PDD exam yesterday.  I have PPD on Friday. If I fail that, I am cutting the cord for good.  Not sure why I continue to put myself through this when I don't need to.  So, unless there is a miracle on Friday, I will be turning the page on this shit and moving on ;-) 

Aug 4, 20 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
andreagonzales

went through the exact same 3/2 thing where I hit the hard fail wall x4. It took me almost a year to pass the last two, and was on the ledge to quit for good after each fail,.. each time they got me closer and when you cross that line a new life awaits you. If you made it this far, know that you are just a nudge away my friend. 

Aug 8, 20 10:32 am  · 
 · 
Passion

Hi, I am VERY passionate about architecture and it's all I've been dreaming of ALL MY LIFE. I am currently in the college applying process (high school senior) and the things I hear about architecture everywhere is nothing good/nice. I just want to understand why the people learning it hate it so much that they want to quit. I have heard many things and I still want to be an architect with all of my heart, it's all I think of. So, can someone please explain to me why so many people are dropping out/hating it? And can you explain to me in a way a high school senior like me would understand please?

Dec 17, 20 11:05 am  · 
 · 
lower.case.yao

Ok, you know that roof over your head and your second hand car? Typical architects can barely pay for that.

Dec 17, 20 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

Romantic notions fade when you don't have the resources to express your romantic notions. Like buying an engagement ring, or taking your spouse on vacation, a downpayment to buy, or building your own home, which is the greatest catch 22. So many great ideas so little funds to make it happen. leads to a lot of angst, especially as you watch your peers begin to make 2 and 3X your take-home pay.

Dec 17, 20 2:56 pm  · 
 · 
Passion

@lower.case.yao - Thank you for taking your time and replying to my question. I appreciate your honesty because no one tells you the reality. But like I said, I ha ve a strong passion and drive so I am hoping I succeed. But thanks to you, I will know what I am getting myself into :)

Dec 17, 20 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
Passion

@JonathanLivingston - Thank you for the response. I never thought about what architecture's role could be in "romantic notions", that added a new sight for me. But luckily I have no plans in getting involved in anything "romantic" so I guess it comes down to the money again. Thanks for the new perspective :)

Dec 17, 20 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Passion... you're a HS student so you can be excused for not knowing much but note that the average length of some of my projects can equal a quarter of your life so far... we even have 2 on the books at this time that are in the 10 to 20 year range. How far does "passion" go when you're not the one making all the fun swoopy-designy decisions and instead are tasked with production? The point here is that you need more than blind passion, you need to be in love with both design and building construction to make it anywhere. Money is not as bad as some poor wankers make it out to be as long as you're not the type who thinks $50k tuition per year is a "wise investment" and come out with the equivalent of a mortgage payment in student debt.

Dec 17, 20 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
Passion

Yes that is very true. And I understand that I am only a HS student and that I might not fully understand what I'm getting myself into, but from what I have heard so far, and I've heard and read a lot, for some strange reason I am still finding ar architecture a very interesting career. And as for passion, I believe to see things in a way wore than the eyes could see so one thing I am certain about is my passion. I am also interested in the construction part, I believe I know a few things that I should know before getting into this major, I am definitely sure that nothing about it is going to be easy or even medium. I enjoy challenge and I will work hard to finish the whole journey.

Dec 18, 20 12:12 am  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

Passion - real talk for a minute. Every job/ vocation/ career has its positives and negatives. For some reason, the general public imbues architects with something called "social capital." Social capital might get you invited to some good parties where a handful of people might put you on a pedestal for all of five minutes. But when you go home at the end of the night, it's just like any other job. It doesn't pay well when considered against all the schooling and training it requires. It's stressful. You'll almost surely never be able to buy a new car that's not a Hyundai. But it's not all bad. You'll get to work with your brain instead of your body. You'll meet some interesting people. You'll probably never be homeless. If you're really good, you'll make an honest, middle class salary and be able to take a vacation once every few years. There's nothing wrong with any of the above, but you should know that passion will get you nowhere without skills and the ability to bullshit. Anybody can have passion. You need a thick skin, a high tolerance for bullshit, and low to medium expectations. About everything. 

Dec 17, 20 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
Passion

Okay, thank you for your honest and realistic answer. I appreciate it. You have also given me another perspective of architecture so that is a plus because thanks to you I will know what I will be getting myself into. Thanks a lot :)

Dec 17, 20 11:24 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

Too many....

Dec 17, 20 7:27 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
What an old thread!
Update I did quit and it was a great financial decision. I miss design but I don’t miss the crap pay.
Dec 17, 20 7:34 pm  · 
1  · 
Bammerdon

Passion - I was once you, in HS, determined to improve the built environment and be an "architect."  I left architecture a few years back because "architecture" is bullshit; it's a lie.  What you envision when you imagine being an architect is nothing like the reality of being an architect.  This is because architects and TV perpetuate lies about what it is to be an architect.

1) The education is expensive, arduous, and does nothing to prepare you for being an architect.  Architectural education is a waste of time.  This is why older architects often don't have degrees in architecture because architecture used to be a trade, not an academic discipline.  In California, you can become an architect without a degree.  Only about 1/2 of the people I went to architecture school with actually finished.  

2) If you become an architect, statistically you will never design anything that improves lives for anybody.  You will probably end up drafting or designing tiny portions of a large projects, over and over, or drafting residential additions.  But you will never design the multi-million dollar mansions for the .01% (which are usually just reproductions of an Italianate villa anyways) and if you are lucky enough to work on a large public project with a big budget, you will be responsible for door schedules, managing the team, or client communications.  You will most-likely not do anything creative.

3) Most buildings don't require an architect to build.  Two story residential structures don't require an architect to build.  The McMansions do, but again, you won't get those commissions because you, nor anybody else, is Howard Roark.  Most commercial structures have already been built and are like a recipe: once perfected, you just follow the instructions.  Many developers follow this path: they use designs pre-approved by the building department, thus bypassing the need for an architect.  99% of buildings don't need an architect's stamp or have already been built and thus require no creativity. 

4) The buildings of the past and buildings of today are vastly different.  Construction technology of the past deferred for every project and required detailed, intricate instructions and the architect was hands-on during the entire process.  This is what people think of when they think of "architecture": Falling Water, cathedrals, high-rises, etc.  The reality is that buildings of today are built from standardized parts like legos: architects just say, "Connect this piece here and that piece there..." there is zero creativity and innovation in architecture. Take a building in California and compare it to the same building in New York, take away the facade that attempts to make the building look unique and you have the same basic parts.  Like a McDonalds burger or Walmart, architecture is essentially the same basic thing wherever you go because of the standardization of building elements and construction methods.  This is where building science is going and it's going there faster and faster.

5) Architects used to know a little bit about everything and worked with a contractor and maybe an engineer.  Today, with technological advances, there is so much to know that architects are nothing more than project managers.  The consultants do all the analysis and specialized work: engineers, landscape architects, planners, code professionals, sound professionals, lighting professionals, interior designers, building envelope specialists, sustainability specialists, construction managers, etc.

The take-away here is that many architects became architects and started where you are because of "passion."  But architects perpetuate the idea of themselves as "master builders" and this is simply not true.  75-100+ years ago, this was true.  But not today.  Today, being an architect means being over-worked and underpaid, not doing much of anything creative, and having to talk like you are a car salesman/woman because the consultants are where the value is.  So if you want to do anything creative (which costs money), you have to spew bullshit to the client to convince them that your creativity is worth their money because the architects just isn't that valuable - anybody can manage a project but governments take a while to catch up to industry and eventually an architect's stamp will no longer be required to get a building permit.  This is why architects talk in metaphors about subjective crap like feelings and frolicking in meadows.  The money is not in architecture, it's in the other disciplines listed above.  So, if the architect wants to put their creative signature on a building, they have to use meaningless jargon to convince the client to give them extra money for a curved wall or a cantilever (like a car salesman will try to up-sell you on crap that you don't need).  

If you want to be creative, study interiors.  Don't believe the reputation that interiors is "fluffy" because it can be quite technical but by nature it's creative.  If you are technical/analytical, study engineering (not as difficult as you think).  If you like to be outdoors, study landscape or construction.  All of these fields pay MUCH MORE than architecture and require MUCH LESS effort to get your foot in the door.  If you study architecture, consider getting a Master's degree in something else afterwards.  Or, you could go the 4-year degree route in architecture if you decide to pursue a building science related path without actually practicing architecture.  The government jurisdiction where I work is phasing out the licensed architect classifications for "Project Directors."  Project Directors are required to have a Bachelors degree in engineering, architecture, or construction management but no license.  If you really want to be an "architect," keep in mind that it will take you 10-15 years, from start to finish, to become licensed by your state.  There are exceptions which I am sure people here will talk about, but plan for the long-haul.  And it would really suck to put in all that time and money to get to where you thought you wanted to be, only to realize it was all smoke-and-mirrors and you don't want to be there.

Best of luck! 

Dec 18, 20 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

disclaimer required, the above opinion is not reflective of reality... just one example of a disgruntled wanker unable to keep up with the profession.  It is, obviously, much easier to complain and assume to be a victim than learn.

Dec 18, 20 1:17 pm  · 
3  · 
JLC-1

"you will never design the multi-million dollar mansions for the .01%" I could laugh all the way to the bank to this assertion. I was an architect for 15 years, working my ass off, until I landed in this firm and designed my first "multi-million dollar" house, it's been really funny and rewarding, not as much monetarily but in getting involved in many trades and materials and inventing shit because there is no pre-made thing like we want. It's a wonderful profession if you come without preconceptions or "What you envision when you imagine being an architect" don't imagine stupid shit, set a course and let the winds lift you.

Dec 18, 20 2:13 pm  · 
3  · 
thatsthat

it's been really funny and rewarding... getting involved in many trades and materials and inventing shit because there is no pre-made thing like we want.

this is exactly my experience too. It is a ridiculous amount of problem solving and I find it fantastic.

Dec 18, 20 2:16 pm  · 
3  · 
natematt

Woooo multi-million dollar mansions... crazy goal, we'd never work on something that expensive....

Dec 20, 20 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
cozyknees

This is scaring the shit out of me. I am a freshman in college.

Dec 25, 20 1:18 am  · 
 · 
natematt

Cozyknees.

Dec 28, 20 2:26 am  · 
 · 
Passion

Bammerdon- I understand what you are trying say. And that is an honest experience you had and that's nice. Thanks for the new inputs.

Dec 18, 20 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Bam is one of the worst ones to take advice from.

Dec 19, 20 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
Passion

Non Sequitur- I will try my best to learn!

Dec 18, 20 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
Passion

JLC-1- That is a positive insight and also a part of reality. Thanks for sharing some positivity in the midst of other realities and real experiences slapping me in the face. Thanks for having a good experience :)

Dec 18, 20 6:28 pm  · 
1  · 
Passion

thatsthat- I like challenges and solving problems too!

Dec 18, 20 6:29 pm  · 
2  · 
Bammerdon

Non-sequiter, I’m not disgruntled at all. I left a sinking ship, and now I’ve got a cush gov’t job, 6-figure income, great benefits, pension, and stability - no lay offs here. I don’t depend on “letting the winds lift me.” It amazes me the stuff people tell themselves to feed their own ego. Have fun drawing stairs and plumbing chases, or as an architect would say, “ascensions to heaven and the lifeblood of buildings.” 

Nuffin’ different than selling cars. 

Dec 19, 20 2:40 am  · 
Non Sequitur

You still don’t know what architects do

Dec 19, 20 8:15 am  · 
1  · 
JLC-1

take pictures of your money, and show it to your grandkids when you're dying. That's a great life.

Dec 19, 20 5:33 pm  · 
1  · 
Bammerdon

Non sequester and JLC, nobody is attacking you. A HS kid is asking about experience/opinions. Why are you so butt-hurt that I am expressing mine? This is another reason why I left the field: if anybody expresses an opinion that doesn't paint the discipline in a glamorous way, it's taken as blasphemy.

Dec 20, 20 1:47 am  · 
1  · 
natematt

With quite a bit of irony, you are justifying your own choices by coming to a site about architecture and criticizing the entire profession and those who work in it. Like really insulting it, with ridiculous statements, and an obvious lack of understanding about what architects actually do.

To then turn around and say you are not attacking other people, and suggest that you should be free to have your own opinion without getting attacked, and that the field rejects contrary opinions... is laughable.

There is a lot of negative talk about the profession here and in the real world that is accepted and treated sympathetically, the difference is that it's actually true to the profession, and not just someone trying to validate petty feelings of hatred.

Dec 20, 20 5:48 pm  · 
2  · 
Passion

So true. I have sensed that too but I guess everyone's experience is different and the profession clearly won't always be rainbows and sunshine, and that's fine since challenges come to us to make us stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Dec 24, 20 1:35 pm  · 
1  · 
atelier nobody

Passion,

Pick up a copy of Francis DK Ching, Building Construction Illustrated and see if the detailed construction drawings interest you as much as all of the beautifully rendered design drawings you've probably seen.

If you haven't already, read Roger K Lewis, Architect? A Candid Guide to the Profession.

A lot of people are passionate about only one aspect of architecture, and very few actually get "fast-tracked" to doing the big designs without spending years first doing production (or, worse, getting stuck as the "visualization specialist" - nothing but the Big Guy's modeling and rendering flunky) - they're the ones who end up bitter and always complaining.

Dec 24, 20 5:05 pm  · 
3  · 
Passion

Oh my goodness thank you so much for the recommendation! I will buy them both as SOON as I get enough money saved up :)

Dec 27, 20 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

Good comment Atelier. This is the point that most people don't understand.

If you don't like the technical side you're bound to be very disappointed and disillusioned. I think it' keeps things interesting. I don't like the business part... which is a bummer. and also part you don't really understand until you start working. But that varies a lot by office too. 

Dec 28, 20 2:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: