Martis Camp (Swaback Partners)
Martis Camp – www.martiscamp.com
Truckee, California (2003 to 2007)
- Worked to preserve 850 acres of open space including a major wildlife corridor, Audubon wetlands and Martis Creek within a 3,000 acre planned community.
- Prepared submittals for 3 LEED gold buildings (Family Barn, Golf Club House, and Gatehouse). Certification in process
- Designed a concept spec house utilizing and demonstrating available green technology while preserving the natural landscape.
- Wrote portions of design guidelines that advocated green practices in all new residential construction (adapted from LEED for Homes Beta).
- Designed way-finding, branding graphics and lighting elements for the entire community.
- Managed a multi-disciplinary team including office staff, legal, consultants and marketing specialists to produce a cohesive marketing and sales package.
Status: Under Construction
Location: Truckee, CA, US
Back to Top ↑Back to Project List...