Kukui'Ula (Swaback Partners)
Kukui’Ula – www.kukuiula.com
Kauai, Hawaii (2003 to 2007)
- Created 150,000 sq. ft. of A-level office and retail in conjunction with international retail corporations.
- Master planned residential, multi-family, office, retail, golf course, clubhouse, and spa parcels on approximately 1,800 acres of beachfront property.
- Developed feasibility studies offering targeted solutions to realize maximum asset potential for various uses of the hospitality complex.
- Designed and detailed 20 prototype homes in local vernacular ($1M to $10M price range).
- Generated site and cost/benefit analysis for ocean/ mountain views, grading and earthwork, drainage, zoning, land -use and density development.
- Wrote and illustrated project-wide design guidelines and vision statement to create a clear branding and marketing path.
- Managed and coordinated all architectural aspects of the project.
- Reviewed and approved all plans submitted by other architects and builders.
- Produced county submittal packages.
- Coordinated with municipal utilities, engineers and consultants to create a comprehensive construction and phasing plan.
- Request, review, and negotiated consultant contracts.
Status: Under Construction
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Back to Top ↑Back to Project List...