Historic Exterior of One Montgomery Plaza
One Montgomery Plaza (Swaback Partners)
One Montgomery Plaza – www.onemontgomeryplaza.com
Fort Worth, Texas (2006 to 2007)
- Initiated conceptual feasibility studies to convert an existing 600,000 sq. ft. Montgomery Ward building into 240 luxury high-rise condominiums, roof top pool, dining, lounge, theater, retail, sales center and fitness facilities.
- Designed 36 unique unit floor plans and interiors, ranging from an 800 sq. ft. unit to a 3,000 sq. ft. custom penthouse.
- Detailed interior finishes and architectural features.
- Designed the “club level” including outdoor roof top pool, lounge, theater and exercise room.
- Implemented unit cost analysis spreadsheets for both internal and sales use.
- Initiated owner requested value engineering saving approximately 15% of total construction budget.
- Coordinated with graphics and marketing consultants to provide correct legal information and graphic images for display to potential buyers.
- Awarded the 2010 ASID Design Excellence Award and 2008 ASID Arizona North Design Excellence Awards.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Back to Top ↑Back to Project List...