Archinect
anchor

herzog de meuron

popson

does anyboby know how the working conditions are at h.d.m. in basel ?

Nov 5, 04 8:03 am
Stroke

Don't know. Can someone even provide web site?

Nov 27, 04 11:08 pm  · 
 · 
Ludwig

there is no website

Nov 28, 04 9:25 am  · 
 · 
bigness

read content by oma, there is the report of a coupla guys who worked there on a joint effort, seems to be pretty serious and archicad based (which baffles me, but also pleases me!).

but take into account its from someone who works for oma...

little off-topic:

Ludwig: do you have any idea why they have no website? I just bought the Landscape Urbanism book...quite nice! do you know anyone in that group? who runs it now?

Nov 28, 04 10:36 am  · 
 · 
Ludwig

Hey I just posted a photo of the riverfront in Basel. Its in the visual stimuli gallery. I can tell you that if you work in basel you see how many many people have lunch by the river. Good quality of life stuff.
Lovely!!!

Nov 28, 04 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
melivt

basel is one of the best cities i have been to. the proliferation of contemporary swiss architecture doesn't hurt, either.

Jan 4, 05 11:22 pm  · 
 · 
rayray

archicad? for real - that blows my mind, not that i'm down on archicad.
the article in content is the best thing I know of also, hear they take the
office football team very seriously - FCHdeM...look out gooners!

Jan 5, 05 9:14 am  · 
 · 
MiesvanderRice

I'm down on archicad! That program sucks! How can such a kick-ass firm get past the stupid window and wall and roof macros? They must have a good tech. My experience with it has been worthless, a lot like another "user-friendly" program, sketchup.

Jun 7, 05 7:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: