Archinect
anchor

"AZ Immigration Law"/SB 1070 - Your Thoughts?

Caryatid15
Caryatid15
oe

Seriously why do people listen to this fucking skinhead??

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/70324

I mean jesus christ. I see this twerp everywhere. What that huge bank of nitwits with computers in the background at CNN and none of them knows how to use fucking google?

From the wikipedia article on appropriately named "Political Cesspool">

"Paul Babeu, the sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona, appeared on The Political Cesspool on July 10, 2010 to discuss illegal immigration; during the interview, he referred to James Edwards as a "great American".[42] Less than two weeks later, Babeu's spokesman issued an apology, saying that he had not researched the show thoroughly enough before scheduling the interview and that Babeu has a policy of not conducting interviews with hate groups. Babeu himself said that he was "hoodwinked" into appearing on the show and that he rejects "any hate or bigotry".[43] Prior to the interview, cohost Eddie Miller said that "Of all the people we’ve interviewed on this radio show, I would say the only people that came close to getting me this excited was Dr. David Duke."[9][44] Following Babeu's spokesman's apology, Edwards alleged that Babeu was aware of the show's true ideology prior to appearing on the show, saying: "For Sheriff Babeu to change his mind and now regret coming on our show, for whatever reason, is his right. For him to act as though he had no idea of our ideology is a lie." [9][43][45] As a result of the controversy surrounding Babeu's appearance on the show, Arizona U. S. Senate candidate J. D. Hayworth asked his primary opponent, John McCain, to drop several campaign ads featuring McCain and Babeu.[42]"

These people are white fucking supremacists.. Stop reporting on them as if they legitimate viewpoints. Or at least fucking mention that before you have them on for some happy sappy interview about stripping out the 14th amendment because you hate mexicans.

Sorry to dig up this shit again but Im so fucking tired of it. Everytime I turn on fox theyre beating up on minorities. Van Jones, Acorn, Shirly Sherod, gay people, the entire muslim world, latino immigrants, do conservatives believe in anything that isnt somehow based on insularity and bigotry?? The Civil war is over assholes. Give it up and find something constructive to do.

Aug 2, 10 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
2step

You've obviously never watched FOX news.

Aug 2, 10 3:21 pm  · 
 · 
oe

I watch it all the time. I actually find it fascinating. Watching glenn beck transform himself from an irritating but forgettable gasbag into a slobbering jim-jones paranoid-schizophrenic writing tin-foil-hat conspiracies about george soros on a chalkboard in his own feces? Who couldnt watch to find out where this is goin?

Heres what Id love to see, just as a matter of media research and information transparency. Lets take 100 stories at random from the three big cables, play them for randomly selected sample groups of respondents, and ask the simple question "Who is the implied villain in this story?" We then take that sample of media 'villains' and do a break down of their ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation. Then we could compare that to the general population, roughly 10% gay, 10% percent african-american, 10 percent latino, and see if those numbers match. I'll tell you my guess, Id eat a shoe if minority populations made up less than 80% of the people fox spends its time attacking. Most people have a word for people who spend 80% of their time attacking minorities. For some reason though, nobody seems to give a fuck when its the largest TV news organization in the country doing it.

And lets just take a buzz over to the fox news website, eh?

Lets see:

Message From 'Cartel' Puts Controversial Sheriff in Crosshairs
- A nice little diddy implying anyone who dislikes Joe Arpaio is in league with drug dealers. Latinos, check.

Waters Joins Rangel in the ethics hotseat
-African-americans in congress, check.

Mich. Town at Center of Gay Rights Debate
-Gays, check.

New York Mosque Controversy Fires Up National Campaign
-Muslim subversives trying to institute sharia law over the good god-fearing christian citizens of america, check.

Four For Four! And its like this EVERY FUCKING DAY. Its like economists have finally given up the fucking ghosts on every fiscal policy theyve ever advocated, dropping bombs on mud huts in the middle east and handing the federal government over to their golf buddies isnt playing so well. So whats left? Making white Christians afraid of everyone else. Thats fucking it. Fucking brilliant.

Its subhuman to be so cynical.

Aug 2, 10 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
'Maximus

Your strange math is actually pretty funny, Geertrude, considering the homicide (including vehicular homicide) rate in this country is about 45 per day, according to the FBI.

I think xenophobic congressman Steve King (R-Klan) cited some figure last year that 12 homicides are committed by illegal immigrants each day, and he was widely accused (by experts) of making up his numbers. Literally making them up.. from thin air.

Sep 17, 10 3:13 am  · 
 · 
Urbanist

!!!!!archi,

I don't think Geert's here anymore. I think its been deported.

...sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

Sep 17, 10 9:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: