Archinect
anchor

Origin of White People

Moses

This is probably one of the weirdest videos i have seen on youtube.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8[/link]

since there was so much racial posts flying around the nect, i thought i might add this to the heap.

wish evilP was hear now

Jun 7, 09 3:10 pm
Moses

I think this only relates to Northern Europeans, not southern europeans.

Jun 7, 09 3:11 pm  · 
 · 
Moses

linK: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Jun 7, 09 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

rubbish on so many levels.

Jun 7, 09 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
poop876

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen! Some fool wonders about his own skin color then comes up with some ridiculous theory. People have too much time to think about some stupid shit. WOW, just wow

Jun 7, 09 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
juan moment

Completely laughable. Everything in the animal kingdom is a result of genetic mutations. Its called evolution.

Jun 7, 09 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
adjustable

that video barely says anything coherent

i want my minute-20 back

Jun 7, 09 5:55 pm  · 
 · 

It actually posts an interesting line of questioning up to 1:58; then it's pretty much BOLD broad brush assumptions from there (ie. tripe!).

Jun 7, 09 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
farwest1

So the filmmaker is arguing that due to evolution, europeans evolved differently than asians, but that we shared common ancestors?

Ingenious! Brilliant! Darwinia.....wait a sec. Didn't someone already come up with this theory?

Jun 7, 09 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
SpoonMe
More Bullshit

So does this same mutation cause these people to wander aimlessly to remote freezing peninsulas to Build Boats and Spaceships?

Jun 7, 09 8:25 pm  · 
 · 
bravo_on_trace

wow. it warns against showing "ignorants to others" . it says nothing of spellcheck, obviously. As if the premise wasn't dumb enough.

Jun 7, 09 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
SoulBrother#1

not a good look

Jun 8, 09 1:39 am  · 
 · 
aspect

albinos is quite common in the mammal world, wonder if the theory applies to polar bear and panda^^

Jun 8, 09 3:57 am  · 
 · 
aspect

does that mean white ppl got kicked out from africa back then becos they were not tanned enough?

Jun 8, 09 3:59 am  · 
 · 
stiletta

did you non-weak-eyed people not hear the violin music???

Me thinks the urgent violin music makes premise valid.

Quit flailing your monkey arms in protest.

Jun 8, 09 4:12 am  · 
 · 
archinect714

Hiiiiii,
All of you are wrong!

White people are more like Korean, Japanese, some Chinese, less Vietnamese!

If you look closely, Caucasian are more pink!

Hiiiiii!

Jun 10, 09 2:53 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

I think white people came about cause their diet included to much MilK! I base this on the scientific fact that milk was used in a base for paints long before they were using oils as a base.....So we be Whitties...

Jun 11, 09 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

I love that blond hair and blue eyes=white people. Now while I do have blond hair and blue eyes, I'm pretty sure we are very 'rare.' Far and away, brown hair, brown eyes among people of European decent is the norm. I'm a genetic freak and my red haired, blue eyed sister is a super freak.

Jun 11, 09 9:12 pm  · 
 · 
SpoonMe

Saw a great movie last night - 'Defiance' - with Daniel Craig and Liev Schrieber (Among others). There is a scene where a Blonde-Haired, Blue-eyed Nazi Solider is captured and brought to the Jewish camp......

Jun 11, 09 9:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: