Archinect
anchor

Work Sample Website Review!

ankitdarda

Hello Everyone,

I am presently working toward my graduate thesis at Savannah College of Art and Design. Soon start with my application for internships. I hope this will hit the target and get more advanced experience seeking for. Here is my website ready for review!! My website hosts prior academic and professional work (not from the offices where I worked because those are not mine) But I included office work inside portfolio not on my website..I feel it needed to be more personal.

http://www.ankitdarda.com 

My plan is to start with 6-8 pages of work sample with cover letter of email and then proceed to portfolio and then to website for more comprehensive work updates. how it sounds? I appreciate for all yours time and feedback for the review..

Thank you!!

Dec 14, 13 11:23 pm
ankitdarda

I have not yet added all the project description.. soon finish that too..

Dec 14, 13 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
ankitdarda

any help????

:(

Dec 16, 13 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
MyDream

Wow great website i was getting worried and upset until i found out that you are well into your career.....to be putting up such great work.

Dec 16, 13 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
MyDream

Also If i could ask for some help i am putting together a revit rendering and trying to make a water material. I added transparency, reflectivity, and a cut pattern of wood 3. I am waiting for the rendering to finish and wondering what it is going to be like any thoughts?

Dec 16, 13 3:33 pm  · 
 · 
MyDream

I hate to comment to much on this guys amazing portfolio , but if there is anyone who is trying to put a water material on revit use waves in the appearance section in the material editor. It makes the water look absolutely amazing!

Dec 16, 13 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
deals on wheels

Maybe it's just me, but the flashing logo in the top left of the page is distracting. Choose one image and keep that as your brand / stamp on the page. I like the format / layout - what service did you use?

Dec 17, 13 11:59 am  · 
 · 
ankitdarda
@mydream thank you very much for the feedback.. but I am still struggling with my career so far..this learning process is never ending. ? And thanks f8r the revit tip..I usually use photoshop for all such things..its easier and less stress..

@deals on wheels yes thats is something critical..actually earlier I had that plain..later decided to expriment with different images..just for this holidays and then again switch back to normal..Its just customised the wordpress..nothing much..
Dec 18, 13 1:54 am  · 
 · 
ankitdarda

I am also planning to start architecture resource download section..may be that will help others..Let see..I am still working on that part..

Dec 18, 13 10:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: