Archinect
anchor

Anyone need professional help with their architecture job search?

Jesicka

Hey everyone! Just curious if anyone is interested- I am offering a free one hour consultation if you need any help in your architecture job search. I'm an architect-turned-entrepreneur, and I specialize in helping architects get jobs, and I get my clients via word of mouth. I've decided to reach out here on archinect.

There's really nothing to lose as I'll do a quick analysis of your resume and cover letter for free and we can do a one-on-one Skype session to assess what kinds of improvements you can make to stand out.

I’ve been working as an architect and Project Manager in this industry for over 7 years now have worked with many high profile arch firms in NYC, and also assisted in hiring architects at different levels.

I can help you optimize your resume and portfolio (to make them more accessible and interesting to potential employers), as well as dramatically improve your cover letter and application process- so you can be sure to hear back from firms, get interviews and can secure the job/paid internship you really want very soon.

You could use the techniques I show you on multiple occasions, and never have to worry about getting a new job again. I’ve never had problems leaving jobs because I would find another one within weeks, even in the highly competitive environment of New York City. Once you have a stable and fulfilling position, you can also focus your attention on further your career in other ways such as getting licensed.

If you're interested in the free Skype session and quick analysis, send me a quick intro email to jesicka (at) gmail (dot) com

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Jesicka Labud

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jesickalabud

Dec 10, 13 12:04 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: