Archinect
anchor

Advice: portfolio for Asia

david.amr

I am an architect from Spain, and although I am currently employed and moderately happy I have decided to look for opportunities to work abroad.  My general area of interest is Asia Pacific (Singapore, Hong Kong, China).

Since I first this idea, I've located a number of firms and online job sites both with international and local scope...  Recently,  I applied to an offer from a recruitment company and I was promptly asked for my portfolio... I haven't applied to a job where they required a sample in years, so as you can figure I was a bit at a loss.  I had to put up a portfolio in a hurry but now that I'm not pressed I want to do one with care.

So I figured I'd ask for advice about what architecture firms, specially those in Asia Pacific expect to see in a portfolio these days... 

(I enjoy both design and the more technical aspects, but I am not a render-type architect you can see a picture of my work in my profile)

Thanks a lot to all who reply.

Nov 20, 13 2:26 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: