Archinect
anchor

top MOMA/PS1 prize announced - like an Anni Albers quilt

anonnyc10003
http://www.designnewhaven.com/2009/02/mos-ps-1-ups-indie-bsc-left-and-para.html

cool. i don't quite get the industrial typology though.

Feb 10, 09 11:06 am

This was posted in the Archinect news 2 weeks ago, and Bustler.

anonnyc10003 - I encourage you to use this forum for more than just posting links to your blog.

Feb 10, 09 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
Arzo

what are the rules to posting on archinect...are they on the site anywhere?
just wondering...

Feb 10, 09 2:37 pm  · 
 · 

When posting a thread the following text is included below the submission form:

Please note that the Archinect forum is not intended for discussion about Archinect, it's members, or affiliates. Any posts of this nature will be deleted, regardless if they are positive, negative, or neutral. Please direct feedback and comments to Archinect, or a specific member, via the appropriate contact forms found on this site. Archinect also reserves the right to delete any comments that are deemed offensive by the Archinect forum moderators. All instances of SPAM will be deleted, and offenders will be warned and possibly suspended.

If a member only uses the forum to post links to their own site, it is generally considered spam. anonnyc10003's posts have not been deleted because the links are relevant to the members of Archinect, but we encourage people to do more than just use the forum as a launch pad.

Feb 10, 09 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
anonnyc10003

Sorry, just something I noticed. The Albers quilt and foundation stuff wasn't shown on bustler or the other links.

Feb 10, 09 3:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: