Anti..

Whats the pay like over at mcneel

Juyst curious

Rhino- Up

Oct 15, 08 10:59 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

i've got a quick question...

process for making the middle series of images. is this a rhino exported to illustrator?

Oct 15, 08 11:35 pm  · 
 · 
grid

yeah - do some make2d's in rhino then modify line weights, make changes, etc in illustrator.

Oct 15, 08 11:50 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

derrr

Oct 16, 08 12:11 am  · 
 · 
ff33º

make2d blows!

..I heard a rumor that SU was good for exporting and flattening though (at least it good for somthing)

Oct 16, 08 12:57 am  · 
 · 
holz.box

our office spends its dough elsewhere, so i've done the sketchup 2d export to illustrator. as long as you turn of the extensions and are doing an orthogonal building, it is sufficient.

Oct 16, 08 1:35 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

grid there is no need to go to illustrator , Rhinoceros is a page layout and vector editor with line width itself

there is also 2d display pipeline and a -viewportcapturetofile at any resolution with testsetaalevel on to get super high quality anti aliasing.

Oct 16, 08 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
BrentJWatanabe

wait, you can print like that in page layout now?

Oct 26, 08 1:08 am  · 
 · 
difficultfix

I seem to have issues with Page layout in rhino...cannot scale more the one viewport to different scales....it does not work that well...I am assuming in Ver5 that will / should be fixed

Oct 26, 08 1:35 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

yes BrentJWantabe since over 2 years now ;)
difficultfix i have not seen or had that problem did you report it to the newsgroup?

Oct 27, 08 12:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: