Archinect
anchor

ASIA, which city, where to work, recommendations?

Hi, I'm interested in working in ASIA. I love the Asia and all Asian countries (I'm Filipino trained in the US), but I was wondering if there are any tips at all before I start searching for a position.

I didn't make my question specific, it's actually an open question, hopeing for a wide range of answers.

Sep 26, 04 2:00 pm
A&A

James,

Is this the james acuna who went to cornell and kows nicole l., lived in risley and knows toby w??

Sep 26, 04 4:27 pm  · 
 · 
theWanderlister

YEah?!! OF course! Who are you?

Sep 26, 04 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
A&A

Andrew L.

Sep 27, 04 10:25 am  · 
 · 
sahar

If you don't know how to speak any Asian languages, I suggest Singapore. A majority of business is conducted in English and it is located in such a way that you can travel to other Asian countries quite easily and cheaply.

Your other option could be to work for an international firm and beg them to place you in their Asia office.

My Japanese friend who is an architecture student said that it is common that interns don't get paid, so I hope you have experience.

Sep 27, 04 11:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: