Archinect
anchor

Name that building, please?

usernametaken

I am looking for a certain project, but I am stuck. I tried all the usual places to search (magazines, websites etc), but I can't find either the name (or location) of the building or the name of the architects involved.

It's a small stone barn, which was old and decaying, and the architects made a wooden infill for the existing walls. It's somewhere on a hillside, somewhere in either the south of Germany, or in Austria or Switzerland. I believe that it has been published in some magazines, but I have no idea which ones. It could've also been award winning. It was built about 2 or 3 years ago, and I think that the architects were a (male + female) duo.

Can anyone help me out and name either the building or the architects? thanks!

Mar 26, 08 5:42 pm
brian buchalski

i think i know exactly what building you are referring to...except that i can't remember the name/architect either. i'd like to say it was published as some kind of award winner in the summer of 2005...

Mar 26, 08 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
phuyaké
fnp architekten's

s(ch)austall?

Mar 26, 08 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

that does look familiar...

Mar 26, 08 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

not sure how...but i think i found it here...it's a showroom in pfalz, germany by fnp architekten

Mar 26, 08 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
usernametaken

yes! that's exactly the one I was looking for! Thanks a lot!

Mar 26, 08 6:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: