binary

not good........

Feb 1, 08 8:40 pm  · 
 · 

never heard of it.

Feb 1, 08 8:42 pm  · 
 · 
moose drool

I know for a fact that I am f***ing loony.

NOW YOU'LL TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!!

Feb 1, 08 9:00 pm  · 
 · 

we've had several discussions of depression here already... search, read, come back if you have more specific questions.

Feb 1, 08 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I had ok brain once now desire to pop and leak brain stuff to relieve pressure.

Feb 1, 08 9:11 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

i have PTSD from working for a d-bag that actually threw stuff @ me. ain't no lie.

Feb 1, 08 10:05 pm  · 
 · 
moose drool
Feb 1, 08 10:32 pm  · 
 · 
Oysters and Trifle

I have consulted with myselves, and we feel sanity is overrated.

Look, to be a landscape architect, you have to be an artist, an accountant, a marketer, a scientist, a naturalist, a builder, a computer geek, a lawyer, a futurist, a diplomat, a therapist, a leader, an arbitrator... you have to listen to the client, their SO, your team, the contractor, the users of the site, that tree, that rock. And it's not even lunch yet.

If you come in to work and just want to spend the next 15 minutes pressing the esc key, I understand. (Maybe it's time to start listening to the rock.)

But you know, others out there have the same (or more) on their plate, and they're...hey! It's Friday, and the Ride-Arc bike ride up the L.A. River is going to start soon!

Feb 1, 08 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
Oysters and Trifle

Bwahahaha. That's a good image moose drool. I was at the Apple Store last weekend trying out the new keyboard. I typed in,'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' a few times. Then I typed in, 'All work and no play make Jack a dull boy' quite a few times. It was then not very crowded around where I was, and a couple of workers were chuckling. I don't think I'll do that again.

Feb 1, 08 10:53 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

Feb 1, 08 11:32 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

You lookin' at me punk?

Feb 1, 08 11:33 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i am batshit crazy.

Feb 1, 08 11:45 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac
I'm on the verge of frenzy, my nightly rampages are spilling over into my days...

Feb 1, 08 11:54 pm  · 
 · 
Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Feb 2, 08 12:25 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

I'm pretty neurotic, but I think my parents have a lot to do with it.

Feb 2, 08 9:07 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude
Feb 2, 08 9:11 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

All my friends call me when they are stressd out, I have a calming and supportive personality. I have a confortable and truthful understanding of myself, and people near me sense that and respond positively to it.

I also turn into a rage-filled flaming cannonball with teeth on a completely unpredictable basis. But it passes quickly.

Feb 3, 08 10:06 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

^^i know this for a fact to be true^ lb i will be calling you soon!^^

Feb 3, 08 10:21 am  · 
 · 
FRO

i am insanely happy. maybe not stable or sane or 'right' by so called standard terms, but whatever i wouldn't want to be anyone else.

no idea what that might have to do with architecture though. did i mention it's still snowing?

Feb 3, 08 11:40 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

I'm an insane creep and I know it, all my friends are borderline too.

Feb 4, 08 12:10 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

everybody in their own unique way not particular to any profession and even more so with global warming et al

Feb 4, 08 11:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: