Archinect
anchor

Construction Help: Tile Risers on Existing Stair

ArchiNectar

PS, LB...let me know if you need to get in touch with a Moraccan importer.

Nov 14, 07 10:35 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

i think you should just let it be LB. i don't think the tile "wants" to be there. find another location for it.

Nov 14, 07 11:00 am  · 
 · 
ArchiNectar

(I have to agree Bossman, hence the stencil remark) I think Someone was watching a little too much HGTV over the weekend (owners)!

Nov 14, 07 11:06 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

i once asked a morrocan tile what it wanted to be and it said, "why, a shower surround."

Nov 14, 07 11:13 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

yeah...i did catch the resemblance to the ironwork...but that was after i posted the image on the "end of boxes" thread (pizza boxes?) first and a few other threads before it migrated here...if i ever make it back to the states, i'm headed straight for little caesar's pizza, pizza!

Nov 14, 07 11:28 am  · 
 · 
ArchiNectar

Well, consider the apparition in the ironwork your calling.

Nov 14, 07 11:46 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

whatever, puddles, you had one too many mojitos and decided to go little caesar on everyone. it's all right; it's like your drunk dial.

Nov 14, 07 11:54 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Thanks for so many responses, everyone. I'm thinking, in this case, either the tile wants to be the full riser of a totally rebuilt stair, or it wants to be the Wine Cellar backsplash.

Nov 14, 07 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
ArchiNectar

The tile just called me and it really wants be in a Hot Tub Frieze.

Nov 14, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

yeah well the tile called me and it said it wants a reuben on unseeded rye with a green salad garnish

Nov 14, 07 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

the tile wants to be a soft serve ice cream maker surround/backsplash

Nov 14, 07 1:51 pm  · 
 · 
AbrahamNR

I spec that shit all the time mdler (Taylor soft serve freezers).

Nov 14, 07 1:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: