Archinect
anchor

karim rashid at ccs and mocad

won and done williams

i know there have been a zillion and one karim rashid threads, but for my interested detroit players, rashid is going to be lecturing at the college for creative studies at 4 pm, friday, november 16, and dj-ing later that night at mocad. sounds like a pretty sweet evening of silky smooth entertainment. hope some of you can make it out.

Nov 6, 07 7:42 pm
binary

what does he spin... i heard of him....forgive me for not fully knowing him....

breaks/house/electro/tech/hip hop????????????

Nov 6, 07 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

i have no idea actually. i only know him as a product designer and general character. he spins under the name dj kreemy, but i don't have much more to go on.

Nov 6, 07 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i heard he spins vinyl crap

Nov 6, 07 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

I would probably stay away from any body named "dj creamy"...unless he was very dreamy

Nov 8, 07 9:11 pm  · 
 · 
binary

or if i wanted my vegatables hott and steamy

Nov 8, 07 9:13 pm  · 
 · 
simples

his cd (seriously) newyorkelectronew

buy it here! you will be a better designer!
http://www.amazon.com/Karim-Rashid-Newyorkelectronew-Various-Artists/dp/B00009PJNR/ref=sr_1_1/105-1674473-2924427?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1194580485&sr=1-1

Nov 8, 07 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
nonarchitect

dude, you have to go just to see what he wears...

Nov 12, 07 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

i'll be there. i'm actually quite stoked about architecture and lectures in and around the d this week. tomorrow (wednesday, nov. 13 6:00 pm) is bob somol at um-tcaup (and the first show of the season of project runway at 9). friday is karim. saturday is cranbrook's symposium on eero saarinen which will include a rare opportunity to tour the gm tech center. there was a $55 registration fee for the saarinen symposium, but if anyone's still interested in going it would be worth checking out the cranbrook website for details.

Nov 13, 07 8:03 am  · 
 · 

from the karim cd description: Delve Deep Into the Mind of One of New York’s Bellwether Trendsetters and Grab Hold of the Moment.

since this came out in mid-'05, isn't the Moment over?

Nov 13, 07 8:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: