Archinect
anchor

more us government BS

mdler

so, after many weeks of back and forth wasting of taxpayer $$$, they are moving forward with Bush's attourney general nomination...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/06/senate.mukasey/index.html

obviously the dems aint got the balls to stand up to the republicans

wtf???

Nov 6, 07 12:32 pm
binary

cant wait till obama gets elected......

Nov 6, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

I'm incredibly disgusted with both parties.

The Republicans, of course, for being Republicans.

But for the seven years the Democrats have had the moral high ground handed to them on a silver platter, and for the past year they've had control of both houses of Congress as well as overwhelming popular opinion on their side... But despite all that, they still act like they're afraid of their own shadows, and it now looks like the 2008 presidential nomination has been all but handed to an opportunistic, mealy-mouthed centrist whose only conviction seems to be her own career advancement.

IMO, both parties are rotten to the core, and the current two-party system needs to be brought down with a wrecking ball.

Nov 6, 07 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

LIG for PRES

Nov 6, 07 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

LIG,

i have seen the way you handled a 4-way and 3 cheese coneys...you make me proud to be an American

Nov 6, 07 12:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: