anchor

Prince is a twat

mdler
drums please, Fab?

u know u ♥ me

Nov 5, 07 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

i wonder what flashpan thinks about that statement. he is in love with prince.

Nov 5, 07 5:39 pm  · 
 · 

i've been amazed by prince's ability to manage his career, including the notorious namechange that both enabled him to extract himself from an unfavorable contract AND release new material on his own terms. a lot of people thought it was a big joke but it was less known that he beat the record company's game from the inside.

seems to me something is going on here - a problem he's trying to manage. not sure what that might be....

...but then i'm a fan.

Nov 5, 07 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

all I'm saying is that he shouldnt be biting the hands that feed him

Nov 5, 07 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

That's totally lame. I wonder if the Jehovah's Witnesses told him to do that.

Free Ramos and Compean....watch your back! I bet the lawyers are coming after you next for posting that picture!

Nov 5, 07 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

dubK

I heard that Bono's lawyers are coming after you....

Nov 5, 07 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

this guy has so much fluff...back in the days when he was kicking around on hennepin ave i couldn't get it and now more than 35 years
later I still can't. I guess it is one of those things in life which never
clicks.....I always saw him as a bit beyond the edge and I still do.

Don't get me wrong I have alot of friends beyond the edge still making music after many a year but at least they are honest about it and it is for the music not the money...or the money which could have been but just never was. What is wrong with the music industry is it screws all the small guys and brings glory to all the stars.

prince= puck!

Nov 5, 07 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

prince = genius

Nov 5, 07 9:14 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

puck=puck//frac

Nov 5, 07 9:24 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ
Cuz I love u, baby, thats no lie
Nov 5, 07 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i agree frac...this is a genius move. those fansites are probably cheap and lame.

the 'hard to get' image sells like luxury...

Nov 5, 07 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

You know, not enough people use the word, "twat". Its a good word...kinda like "snatch". You just don't hear it very often once you leave middle school.

Nov 6, 07 1:14 am  · 
 · 
n_
When You Were Mine

is in my top 10 greatest songs of all time. Because of this, I can't call Prince a twat.

Nov 6, 07 9:52 am  · 
 · 
ether

for countless hours i've scoured the net searching and probing for all things prince. i have saved and archived tens of thousands of songs, videos, images and the like. one day i will be rich indeed.

Nov 6, 07 10:14 am  · 
 · 
aquapura
Prince Can Play BBall
Nov 6, 07 10:26 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

what's a twat?

Nov 6, 07 10:48 pm  · 
 · 

prince is a twat

but

prince is still a genius

Nov 7, 07 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

n_

do you like cyndi lauper's version?...i like the synthesizer on it.

Nov 7, 07 7:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: