Archinect
anchor

snoring

obelix

Is it wrong to call in an airstrike on a person who snores? What if they do that little lip-smacking thing afterwards, like they're eating their snore?

Nov 5, 07 12:55 am
rfuller

well, it depends on who's snoring. If it's your annoying neighbor that you can hear through the wall, then by all means, call in the airstrike. If its a roommate, then it depends directly on how much beer he/she contributes to the fridge. If its a hot girlfriend/spouse, then you might want to spend more time investing in earplugs and less time bitching about trivial life issues on archinect.

my $.02

Nov 5, 07 1:58 am  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

In my experience, these solutions have worked for me....

Some one not intimate with) Open and SLAM! nearest drawer, or make some other loud noise. The noise will startle them awake just enough for them to reposition and stop snoring for a while.

Someone you are intimate with) Kiss them. Has the same effect for the same reasons as above, but is a little nicer.

If all else fails, get ear plugs.

Nov 5, 07 8:43 am  · 
 · 
justavisual

hold their nose closed, they'll stop snoring soon enough.

Nov 5, 07 9:01 am  · 
 · 
postal

i usually only snore when i'm drunk, because i'll fall asleep in unimaginable positions,... but when it happens i get rolled over

Nov 5, 07 9:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: