Archinect
anchor

Ever seen a UFO?

le bossman

this happened

Nov 2, 07 10:50 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

yep, saw one in germany when i was 7, through a telescope, but it was green...

Nov 2, 07 10:50 am  · 
 · 
ether

paging anthony vidler.

Nov 2, 07 11:52 am  · 
 · 
SDR

I saw an unexplained greenish oval light in broad daylight, somewhere over SF Bay between Corte Madera and Richmond, while driving north on 101 about fifteen years ago. It remained stationary as I stared at it until it passed out of sight as the highway rose between hills. It was in sight for maybe a minute and a half.

Nov 2, 07 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

interesting

Nov 2, 07 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

interesting

Nov 2, 07 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

What do you think of those youTube videos, bossman ? The Haiti ones are too good to be true ? Hard to believe such non-aerodynamic objects could pass overhead with so little sound -- or could move through the air without destroying themselves ? Any of them seem plausible ? The one over the riverbed, that pauses and changes shape ("eyes: coming open ?) before resuming flight ?

Nov 2, 07 4:01 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

my apologies. i haven't had time to review them. i'll check them later.

Nov 2, 07 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

Okey-doke.

Nov 2, 07 4:29 pm  · 
 · 
SDR
http://www.rense.com/general77/haiti.htm
Nov 4, 07 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

I thought I had, but it turned out to be my surge protector reflecting onto my bedroom window. Timing could not have been worse, I might add.....then there was the ghost.

Nov 4, 07 9:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: