Archinect
anchor

Office Party Aftermath!!!

weAREtheSTONES

So last nite was an office party for one of the principals becoming a partner in the firm. All sorts of seafood appetizers were served, along with a decent selection of wine. At the end of the party one of the original partners had a couple few too many. He decided he was going to take all the left over appetizers home....damn-it...no lunch today!
I walked in this morning to find that the office smells the same as it did last nite when I left the office to go home. Weird!...I go upstairs sit at my desk and start revitiing away...when the receptionist comes yelling up the stairs that the reason it smells downstairs is that the partner left all the seafood leftovers on his desk in his office lastnite. oooooooo...good stuff...thought I'd share my laughter this morning! Good day all!

Oct 26, 07 1:17 pm
Arzo

wow, as i read that, i was imagining the story ending a COMPLETELY different way...

Oct 26, 07 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

smells like fish...

Oct 26, 07 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
StudioWookie

....boob.

Oct 26, 07 5:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: