Archinect
anchor

Site counter

Medit

I'm looking for a free site counter.. most ones I found that look decent enough have a limited log size of around 300 (the best I found had 500 - statcounter_dot_com)... the only features I'm interested in, apart of visitors&pages is geographic location (city) and ISP.. any tips? or some stat counter with more a larger log size than 500?
Thanks!

Oct 21, 07 11:10 am
Archinect
www.google-analytics.com

- the best

Oct 21, 07 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

great! .. Google, of course, I've should have known... thanks

btw, do they have a button or counter to put on my website -I can't find it-, or do I have to access my data by goin' directly to their site?

Oct 21, 07 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

Archinect/Paul... thanks again, GA is just plain marvelous - and getting better all the time (this 'site search' report they've included these last weeks is also great..)

now I'm looking for free on-line polls.. I've seen some here in the Archinect threads.. are those free? if so who provides them? .. any idea of other polls with the same supreme level of functionality as G.Analytics (maybe Google have any kind of polls?)

Nov 3, 07 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

btw, checking out the discussion forums source code I see that you have the Analytics script added... just out of curiosity -and thinking it would be much more illustrative than that old frappr thing- could we see a screenshot of the overlay map report and some numbers for the forums? .. something like this

Nov 3, 07 3:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: