Archinect
anchor

IDP – Foreign Architect Pitfalls?

publicmoon

This is sort of on the coat tails of a previous post, but I appear to have almost all my IDP hours fulfilled with US registered architects for work in the states, except for about 5-6 months of work in some key areas. I have at least a year of work in Holland which should fulfill the rest. Since the foreign max is 235 credits, it seems I only need to get one of my company partners to sign for my hours. My question is, are there any specific requirements I need to know when getting my foreign boss to sign? Any pitfalls? I read you should not exceed 235 or you need to get it re-signed for 235. any others? I am somewhat sure that the partner that I worked under is a licensed architect in Holland (it is pretty easy to do here, versus in the states!). I also already have my MArch from the states back in 2001. Thanks...

Oct 16, 07 6:16 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: