Archinect
anchor

Presentation/Competition Boards

trace™

Looking for good competition/presentation boards.

Any ideas? most of the older competitions seem to have taken down their links.

Oct 14, 07 10:21 am
n_

Call Hennessey Ingalls and order the AIA/LA Design Awards DVD. It cost 10 bucks and has about 100+ competition boards.

It's well worth it.

Oct 14, 07 1:09 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

wow, haven't heard that name in years!

Thanks

Oct 14, 07 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
threeewizmen

yeah i've been searching for something like this too, it's fairly easy to find single renderings or drawings, but does anyone know where to find presentation boards from major firms? I tried individual firm's websites, but the material that they typically post are usually renderings/finished photos, or very conceptual drawings (ghery's random sketches/hadid's graphic drawings). I'm trying to connect the boards that i'm doing in school with *real* presentations. If anyone knows any websites, lit. that'd be helpful.

Oct 14, 07 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
Workshop B

heres the link for the NextLA boards on AIA los angeles website
http://www.aialosangeles.org/albums/2007NextAwardsBoards/default.html

Oct 14, 07 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

the stockholm library competition had all the boards as pdf's shortly after the competition.

also, the green hoek and parachute jump pavilion were also able to be viewed.

Oct 14, 07 9:13 pm  · 
 · 
Chris Ford

Check out "Composite Drawing" (1997) by Saleh Uddin. Not only are the examples great, but I typically assign the Introduction as required reading for 1st year students.

It originally sold for $35, and now you can't find it for less than $150...

Oct 14, 07 10:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: