Archinect
anchor

"maybe if we put our boobs together we can think better?"

brian buchalski

just when i thought that brett michaels had the greatest television show...ever...

...along comes most smartest model...it's like watching behind the scenes footage from zoolander

whatever you do...don't say dirty penis

Oct 8, 07 8:56 am
WonderK

Oh my gosh puddles. "Rock of Love" killed my brain cells every time I watched it but I couldn't stop.....apparently it was the highest rated show in VH1 history, did you hear that?

And I cut myself off at the "smartest model" show. Too much.

Oct 8, 07 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

funny thing is that i thought i was the only person who cared about bret michaels well-being before that show...guess i was wrong.

and smartest model cracked me up last night and i was sober...well, as sober as i get these days. it was ridiculous watching ben stein getting all goofy when the playboy lingerie model was there. and i loved the ridicolous shit that the russian kid andre kept saying..."i'd much rather be a model than actor. people are dying to be us"

Oct 8, 07 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
corbusier4eva

Uhhhh, cable TV land sounds scary. I'll stick to NBC and Fox...

Oct 10, 07 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
ether

yuck.

Oct 10, 07 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

thankfully mandy lynn has not been eliminated yet...and that russian gets nuttier each week...and when are they going to get rid of that fat guy? he's just gross

Oct 15, 07 8:09 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

sweet...mandy lynn has her own website. check out her impressive resume. "girls of lowrider 2006"...actually that sounds more impressive than most of my accomplishments

Oct 15, 07 1:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: