Archinect
anchor

How bout those Mets?!

Jefferson

Meet the mets, Greet the Mets, Step right up and...play golf with the Mets!!

Oct 1, 07 6:58 pm
eastcoastarch03

oh god, please, No Baseball

Oct 1, 07 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

back off. you've been warned.

Oct 1, 07 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

who's been warned beta? jefferson for potentially implying something derogatory about the Mets?

or eca3 for saying no baseball?

Oct 1, 07 7:19 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

I can see the line now...

"She's falling apart like the '07 Mets"

Oct 1, 07 7:51 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

haha

Oct 1, 07 8:28 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™
Go Here.

Oct 1, 07 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
obelix
Oct 1, 07 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
rozz

Well, you win some, and you lose some...this time...<sigh> What can I say? I'm used to it already (e.g.-another New York sports team that fails to deliver- the Knicks).Maybe, next year...But I'll say this I refuse to cheer for the Yankees.

Oct 1, 07 8:36 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

I'm giving the mets a bronx cheer!

Oct 1, 07 9:28 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

A former co-workers husband was actually Mr. Metz. Totally confusing in conversation since she kept her maiden name. In conversation when asked what she did over the weekend she'd say, "We went to see the Metz." And on multiple occasions I said, "Oh how nice, you took the family to a baseball game."

Oct 2, 07 7:55 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

reminds me of the 69 cubs collapse, when the mets went on to win it all. new york teams suck. go cubs! go indians!

Oct 2, 07 9:09 am  · 
 · 
obelix

Red Sox - Cubs World Series would be awesome. Nice ballparks too.

Oct 2, 07 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

fenway is a shiitehole, but the fans are fun, especially when they're aggonizing over another pointless season. cub fans on the other hand, well, they're on the same hand actually...

Oct 2, 07 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

I wouldn't cross the street to watch either the Cubs or the Red Sox. Now that I'm back in NYC, I'm officially coming out as a Yankees fan.

Oct 2, 07 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

Yankees - really? First DH=cheating (yeah, I said it) but second, they are the sorest winners in the bunch and Steinbrenner is mocking himself anymore.

Oct 4, 07 3:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: