Archinect
anchor

taser me, again

eastcoastarch03

what are your thoughts on this recent taser incident in Warren, OH?

video

article

i think its funny when she goes "i was crawling away to save my life". i don't think his intent was to kill you lady. it was to keep your annoying, drunken, belligerent self from harming anyone. nice job trying to kick out that cop car window too, that was a valiant effort!

Sep 26, 07 2:56 pm
farwest1

I love it when people joke about other people's pain.

Suffering IS funny.

Sep 26, 07 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

hey man, if you don't listen to the police, that's what happens. you can be arrested for that. just because she thinks that she did nothing wrong, she can go about kicking and screaming and trying to run away from arrest? shsh, right.

Sep 26, 07 4:12 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

actually, the next time i get belligerently drunk, i'll make sure to get thrown out of a bar. then i'll disobey the law. jump into someone elses car to hide. then try to kick out a cop car window. all while not expecting to get tasered or subdued some other way!

Sep 26, 07 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
farwest1

Please do. I love laughing when other people are in pain.

I watch old Falung Gong torture videos for kicks. Sounds like you do too.

Sep 26, 07 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

yeah, they get me off to tell you the truth. you got me! woooohoooo.

Sep 26, 07 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

those cops (especially officer hippopotamus) were completely and unforgivably out of line...sorry EC, but that lady was not threatening.

that big fat guy was just getting is rox off, and i hope they fire his dumb ass to boot. i can hardly imagine how he pases an annual physical. that guy couldn't climb a rope if it were underwater.

sure, she was drunk, belligerent, and on the edge of being out of control, but just because he's too fat to bend over and restrain her with a set of cuffs or a zip-tie does NOT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO REPEATEDLY TASER AND KICK HER.

and she tried (in vain, obviously...) to kick out the window well after being tased and put in the car, not before.

the point here is not about whether or not she should have been subdued, which is in itself debatable, but whether or not repeated taserings (sp?) were warranted...which they clearly were not.

this wasn't a publicity stunt by a rabble-rouser in FL intent on getting nabbed by the cops...it was a drunk lady. BFD? the cop's not worth his badge if he can't subdue her without a stungun.

lay off the krispy kremes pal!

end of story.

Sep 26, 07 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

enough of the tazering bullshit...bring back the guns, biatches

Sep 26, 07 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Actually, mdler, while sarcastic its an interesting point. Are these tazers and "non-lethal" weapons making cops more trigger happy?

Guess its better than bustin' skulls.

Sep 26, 07 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

I miss that move that TJ Hooker would do - the one where he threw his nightstick at a fleeing suspect's legs to trip him up... Classic.

Sep 26, 07 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

i just wish they'd bring back the rubber bullets. those will take someone down and only sting for a few minutes. enough for you to get handcuffed.

Sep 26, 07 5:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: