Archinect
anchor

I need some serious help on a serious matter, seriously.

boxy

In light of all of this archinect moderation talk I want to contribute to this community by discussing something that is getting nearer each and every day--Halloween!!

It's only a month away and I still don't have an idea for a costume. I always wait too late and I want to start the search now. Anyone have any cool ideas?

Sep 22, 07 11:17 am
dlb

given the new film on him, and other curious coincidences, how about going as Bob Dylan?

Sep 22, 07 11:24 am  · 
 · 
boxy

so far this is my best idea, although i have a feeling i won't be the only one doing it:

Sep 22, 07 11:26 am  · 
 · 
Liebchen

Wasn't Mr. Bojangles a little dog? Am I confused?

You could be a dog for halloween.

Sep 22, 07 11:48 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

halloween would be more fun if we were still allowed to hang witches in the town square.

i think i'll be dressed as the pope this year.

Sep 22, 07 11:51 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

mr. bojangles, I am very excited about this myself, because we are having a very special party here in LA that I was going to post about next week......

I have lots of "regular" costumes, but nothing really off the wall. I could be a pirate, an army person, a beer wench, a cavewoman, or anything relating the to the 60's or 70's. Or something new.....but I don't want to spend money! Humph. Tough call.

Have you ruled out the idea of architectural nerd-dom?

Sep 22, 07 11:57 am  · 
 · 
snooker

You could always go as a used car saleman.

Sep 22, 07 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

if by witches you mean elected officials - whoopdeedoo!!!

Sep 22, 07 12:07 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

elected officials? sure, why not? i just think it would be more fun if we could burn somebody at the stake.

the echoes of helpless people screaming their lungs out as their flesh melted before their would probably leave a nice lasting impression on even the most badass amongst us.

Sep 22, 07 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
binary

take it back to 1984 ...be a "breakdancer'..... dress up like an electrorock......werd

just watch out for the gang colors though

Sep 22, 07 1:56 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

you could dress up as a famous american president, john adams, for instance, or teddy roosevelt.

or an egyptian king like tutankhamun.

Sep 22, 07 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
binary

__ __
\_____()_____/
[]
[]
/ \
_/ \_

egytian lover......"tut'style

Sep 22, 07 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
binary

fk..that didnt work

Sep 22, 07 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
boxy

ill actually be in greenwich for halloween this year, so it's gonna be something crazy fo sure my neezy.

Sep 22, 07 2:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: