Archinect
anchor

Need moving help, Chicago and NYC

Living in Gin

Greetings, all...

I'm flying back to Chicago this weekend to move the rest of my stuff to NYC. I'll be loading up the truck Saturday morning/afternoon, hitting the road, and then arriving in Brooklyn sometime Sunday afternoon or evening. It would be greatly appreciated if I had a couple people at both ends of the trip to help load and unload the truck.

In Chicago: All my stuff is in a self-storage facility on Elston Avenue near Armitage. The facility has freight elevators and push-carts, so there will be no stairs and a minimum of heavy lifting.

In Brooklyn: I'll be moving a few things into my apartment in Bushwick (the building has a large elevator), and the rest will be going into a storage facility nearby. My storage unit will be on the first floor and there are push-carts available, so again, there will be no stairs and a minimum of heavy lifting.

If anybody is interested, send me an email. The customary beer and food will be provided.

Also, if anybody wants to get together for drinks in downtown Chicago Friday night, let me know. My plane arrives at O'Hare at 9:30 PM, and I'll be staying at a hotel in the Loop.

Thanks....

Sep 18, 07 7:35 am
Living in Gin

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Sep 19, 07 10:57 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

LIG - I'd be more than happy to help if I lived anywhere near Chicago/Brooklyn. I'm on the west coast right now so that won't do you much good. Happy moving...HEY midwesterners / east coasters -give LIG a lending hand!

Sep 19, 07 11:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: