They won't get away with it.

Sep 11, 07 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

they already did.

Sep 11, 07 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

go back to ghw bush's grandfather... they've been getting away with it for almost 90 years. almost every major political scandal, there's a bush involved.

it ain't no coincidence.

Sep 11, 07 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i am watching the HBO Gandolfini piece on injured US soldiers, and i want to thank GWB for replenishing the ranks of the VFW.

Sep 11, 07 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

i read a piece about that in the times last week..how is it beta? the brief descriptions of some of those kids' experiences made me want to scream with anger.

Sep 11, 07 4:23 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

inside job

Osama family has been bankrolling bush for a long time before teh Houston atros

Sep 11, 07 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

every possible emotion one can have, you will...

Sep 11, 07 4:42 pm  · 
 · 
aquapura

I remember pre 9/11 going to a local VFW to score some cheap pitchers of beer. Talking to the bartender he asked "if we'd like to become members." Apparently at the time they were struggling and allowing anyone to be a card carrying VFW member. How times have changed.

Funny how 9/11 and its fallout turned into a great national distraction that continues to this day. I am highly skeptical of all the conspiracy theories, i.e. Cheney carried out 9/11 with a joystick from his secret bunker. Then again, given my opinions concerning Bush's foreign policy it seems all too convenient given the quickening of things the past few years.

I do think terrorism is a real threat. Regardless of how it was/is nurtured, I'm fearful it could happen on American soil again.

However, I'm more afraid of the massive damage a fed created asset bubble will do to the global economy....the impending world wide food shortage thanks to the absurdity of washington politics pushing an ethanol agenda....a global lack of preparation for a world with declining energy resources and the resource wars (iraq) that it will create...the countless doomsday scenarios centered around climate change, and so on. I have a pessimistic view of the coming years and feel the shit storm has hardly even started.

Sep 11, 07 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

it's so ez in fact. there's this former marine who is a reporter who when stationed in iraq was injured by an ied. now he goes around showing how ez it would be to blow up rail cars carrying toxic gases.

Sep 11, 07 4:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: