Archinect
anchor

REDBULL AIR RACE...

difficultfix

Have any of you Attended any of these...

The next one is going to be in SAn Diego, Sept 21....

I am really excited it seems really cool...

www.redbullairrace.com

Sep 6, 07 8:18 pm
holz.box

the soap box derby is taking place sat. the 29th in fremont (here in seattle)

they'll be closing down fremont ave (again)

last time, i was driving through for a job meeting, we had to wait for 25 minutes in traffic.
buses were backed up for 30 minutes as well. frankly, red bull should have paid o.t. for the people that were prevented from getting to work on time so this douchebag (that none of his co-workers can stand) could go for a ride...

at least it's not on a tuesday this time...

Sep 6, 07 8:44 pm  · 
 · 

sorry, this fucking race makes me nervous. maybe because i am an architect and my father was a fighter pilot, two reasons to worry for safety and demage.

Sep 6, 07 9:55 pm  · 
 · 
Sep 6, 07 9:56 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

yeah, while waiting for him to stroll down the hill, his staff was talking about him over their radios. we had a good laugh. he's known for slaying the ladies and then being an ass as wel, so all in all a stellar guy. you have a t.v.?

Sep 7, 07 3:06 am  · 
 · 
JerkStoreCalling

I went in London this year. It was really cool - especially if you like racing and the thrill of seeing things go really fast. The planes are incredibly maneuverable and the races are short, so it holds your interest. I definitely would go again.

Sep 7, 07 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

none of this changes the fact that Red Bull tastes like ass w/ jelly on it

Sep 7, 07 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

Good point mdler...

I do remeber the last time I had some ass with JELLY I thought to myself this taste like REDBULL

Sep 7, 07 3:53 pm  · 
 · 
BabbleBeautiful

I saw the one in SF last year. It was pretty cool albiet crowded and getting a good view was difficult. Now that I live in SD I might go watch that one too.

Sep 7, 07 5:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: